US Military Gets Their Ass Kicked In Fallujah

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Marines prepare to pull out from Fallujah

US Military Gets Their Ass Kicked In Fallujah.

US leaves previously unknown "security organisation
    - the Fallujah Protection Army" holding the bag with veteran of Saddam Hussein's regime to head it.

Well, that explains why I hit my TP in EUR/USD long position today.

US officers said earlier in the week they believed they could defang the insurgency by trying to win over Sunni Muslim veterans of Saddam's military.

Coleman said the veterans could potentially police the city, but if the Marines resumed their offensive on Fallujah it would push the former army personnel toward the insurgency.

"He (General Salah, named by US Lieutenant Colonel Brennan Byrne as head of the force) might want to shoot at us today. (But) he may want to be our friend tomorrow," Coleman said.

"If we conduct a full-scale assault in the city, we risk losing him."

The city, 50 kilometres (30 miles) west of Baghdad in the heart of the so-called Sunni Muslim triangle, has come to symbolise the dogged year-long insurgency against the US presence in Iraq."

This is the beginning to the end of the US occupation in Iraq.

[​IMG]

The US lost. Sunni Muslims/"militants"/"terrorists" won and are tougher than US marines and special forces.

Fallujah - The Heart Of Darkness

This indicates that the Muslim's "Allah" forces are STRONGER than Bush's "Christianity" "Jesus" forces.

to

2. Hey, TO, word of advice. Stick to stalking and leave this kind of crap to those more qualified, such as the eminently confused Candyman and ART, his partner in delusion. K, buddy?

3. LOLOL - only thing is, there ain't no one to cyberstalk!

Unless you're referring to that lame-ass resident Drama Queen mytwocents.

Trust me, I have already offered her to call her, to write her email, to teach her forex trading, to meet for coffee, to meet for dinner, to do 69, to have endless hours of orgasmic-laden sex...

Dude, if she ain't got the hint that I am interested in her by now, well, let's put it this way - I've dropped my interest in her.

As far as I'm concerned she can die and burn in hell.

to

4. Nah, she's just playing hard to get. But until she relents, why not turn your attention to the other resident ET babe, Virtuoso? And don't believe her feints about being a guy. She ain't. Faaaaar from it. She's super hot. In fact, she's so fine, she makes our drama queen from the Southwest look like Mackenzie. So go get her, Tiger!

5. "She ain't. Faaaaar from it. She's super hot. In fact, she's so fine, she makes our drama queen from the Southwest look like Mackenzie."

Wait a minute... then can YOU prove it (about Virt being more than a firt out of Mackenzie's butt - i.e. do you have pics of Virt or a link to her pics?) - maybe I SHOULD rethink this.

6. Unfortunately, I don't. But I know Riskarb has some. However, they might be a bit too graphic in the event you're at all squeemish. I won't go into details here, but suffice it to say that Virtuoso is one wild b*tch.

7. Dang... how do you think I might be able to see these pics Riskarb has?

I'm not squeemish.

8. Just ask. You never know. If that fails, I know he's partial to cash.

9. LMAO!

How do I reach him?

10. why can't we win we have all the neatest toys :eek: :(

#10     Apr 29, 2004