US markets will close up today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Ignore the losers!!!

Nice call dude, hope you made some wood.

I caught part of the move in NQ and US.

'living the dream.

#51     Jun 8, 2006

2. My losses will never exceed $1000.00 that is the most I will ever risk on trades, hey I am a small fry. Yesterday my gain of $1380 turned into a loss of $500 at the close. That was a bad day yesterday. I am having trouble focusing and managing the trade with my kids want to go here and their.

I was going to take the summer off but the volatility has been their and the swings have been juicy, so I do the best I can, and from now on I will try to focus more and post less.

#52     Jun 8, 2006
  3. You know what I find the most annoying about Myminut???

I can sum it up in one word:

THEIR

By the way, anyone still around from the "old days?" I quit trading full-time in 2002, but still check in here from time to time. Made a lot of money in my 10 years as a trader but ultimately had to get out from behind a sea of monitors and live real life again.

gd

#53     Jun 8, 2006
  4. Damn, my newest system went live today and exited before the rally :(
    But it still made money. Sorted winners to losers, 65% winners.

#54     Jun 8, 2006

5. Yes that bugs my wife to, I quit school in the 10th grade, as you can see my grammer and correct use of word is lacking.

The one positive that has come from my lack of a formal education is my kids will sure get one. They both are honor roll students. 4th and 9th grade.

God has blessed me with a positive personality, I dont have to try and fake being happy I am by nature just happy. I wake up look in the mirror and say this is going to be an awesome day.

#55     Jun 8, 2006
  6. Dude, you might not know how to spell but you sure can trade from the long side! Work on those short trades though!
    :p

#56     Jun 8, 2006
  7. I don't care how little or how much $ you made, I was following this thread in real time. Mymini caught as close to the bottom as i've seen in awhile, the cash was printing 1235 and small change when his post hit. I've been in the business for 16 years, this bottom was not nearly as scary as others i've seen (98 and 02 as examples) but it was right on the money! Nice job and good trading to you in the future. Of course we may close 30 handles lower on the spoo tommorrow, but u nailed this ride and should be commended for it

#57     Jun 8, 2006
  8. Pay no attention to the small fry comments.

Who cares what they think. It was a good call, and hopefully worth some good money.

#58     Jun 8, 2006
  9. stay at home moms calling and trading the market while watching kids. hard to tell what this reflects.

nice call.

surfer

#59     Jun 8, 2006
  10. surf...this guy NAILED the bottom..today at least, he made 15+ handles! hopefully, even if he didn't he had beautiful timing!

#60     Jun 8, 2006