US markets will close up today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jun 8, 2006.

1. EPrado

EPrado

How long have you been in the markets ? Just curious.....

I am not personally attacking ya my friend..I have zero interest in seeing you or others get smoked.....saw ya bought the yms at 10930 or so....looks good to me...

but you have been saying buy the mkt in all your other posts over the last few days.....today could very well be a bottom...but I have been trading too long(since 1992) to start calling bottoms....plus there are 20 other guys on here who like doing that...lol.....

#21     Jun 8, 2006
  2. Oh, the wit. I just can't take it, it's too much.

RoughTrader

#22     Jun 8, 2006
  3. Mymini, you are looking good, but Rhino's after the fact screaming may put the kibosh on you. Anyway you got about as close as possible to the low today, very nice call. I still think we close in the red, but a bounce is looking more likely here..Major damage has been done to the mkt, so any bounce will be just that. This puppy is headed lower over the next few months. Sept and Oct. may be pretty juicy.

#23     Jun 8, 2006
  4. EPrado

EPrado

The dow could close up or down 200 today and it wouldnt suprise me....unfortuneatly a lot of these rallies have been met with a wall of sellers....I think the best thing that could happen is a HUGE down close (300 dow points or so)...bonds close the day up a point and a half or so......ya need capitulation...these bs dow closing down 50-100 days isnt gonna do it...we need absolute terror/fear...forced liquidations.....I would think the CPI report this month could do this...

#24     Jun 8, 2006
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Go read my next posts ....not ripping on him...just stating what goes on around here...I see he is long YM around 10930 or so...nice pick off.....

As far as having "balls" to start a thread...lol..come on man..coming on an internet chat board and making a call doesnt exactly take balls....

#25     Jun 8, 2006
  6. I stated in my Journal I have been trading since 1999, but i have followed the markets daily tick by tick this whole time.

hey their is one hour left anything can happen, we could make a new low, but my feeling based on the market action is we put in a floor today.

Good luck

#26     Jun 8, 2006
  7. EPrado

EPrado

Hey..good luck with the trade....seeing how we are 17 points off the sp low you are probably correct.....tommorrow should be interesting..people tend to sh#t their pants coming into a weekend.....

#27     Jun 8, 2006
  8. CPI is going to come in, in line watch you local gas prices they have been stable the whole month of May. CPI numbers are going to come in tame.

#28     Jun 8, 2006
  9. Who cares who said what.

Stop bickering, and let's make some money already.:)

Good luck to all.

#29     Jun 8, 2006
  10. Am I the only one who took Jim Cramer's discussion of the improbablility of midday rallies as an indication that one will occur soon (today)?

#30     Jun 8, 2006