US Jobs report FX Gameplan on Chat

Discussion in 'Forex' started by globalfxllc, Jun 3, 2004.

1. well what the F is going on ?

yes we tested high end after hit stops below first ?

#11     Jun 4, 2004

2. Isn't that typical FX move?

BTW, how accurate is the GlobaFxLLC mini demo? In other words, has anyone used the demo then gone live and received the same execution speed/price?

I've been doing the demo on USD/JPY for a day. Seems ok. But is a 5pip spread a little wide?

Rock on.:cool:

#12     Jun 4, 2004
  3. TigerO

TigerO

lol, you bet that is wide as a barn door, that's cause they have to pay kickbacks left and right which contributes to lots of shills they have running around these boards pretending to be traders but who are nothing of the sort.

Try Oanda.com if you want narrow spreads, totally flexible position sizing, continuous roll overs and great fills.

Just try it out yourself, the demo has no time limit, ie you can use it as long as you want, and it's just like the real thing.

Re refcoFX/FXCM, read this, last post on the page:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=509907#post509907

#13     Jun 4, 2004
  4. well FXCM prevented me from entering an entry stop order at 8: 10am (20 min before the release ahaha) and I didn't have the time to sell on the break below. So I didn't get caught in the stop gunning under 1.2150 ! I sold some euros elsewhere though . really thought we were going down because we spiked up first .

#14     Jun 4, 2004