US is the biggest currency manipulator, bar none.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nitro, Nov 8, 2011.

1. apples and oranges. You can't use the same economic theory you used for a currency based on a commodity like the gold standard for a fiat currencey. The USA economy is a fiat currency economy and that means we print as much money as we need. The only restraint is inflation.

#41     Nov 13, 2011

2. Says another oldtimer, same-o same-o, another boring ....

#42     Nov 13, 2011
  3. do they still make fiats...............:)

s

#43     Nov 13, 2011
  4. yeah, I just bought one. I keep it out back and use it to store five dollar bills in. Now I'm looking for a Citrone to store C notes in. My neighbor is a goldbug, he has a brand new Smart Car parked out behind his house. I asked him how much it costs and he said, "What difference does it make? I paid for it with dollars."

#44     Nov 13, 2011
  5. I just bought the kindle for pc version ($13) after reading the first chapter on amazon. Man, kindle for pc is great, especially if you have a laptop. Never be bored again. The book is really exciting, reads like a novel. I already got a trading idea from it. I'm serious man, I'm going to start reading again. Easy on the eyes, easy to read in the dark, bookmark takes you right back where you left off. yeah, so far it's a very interesting and entertaining book.

#45     Nov 13, 2011
  6. Beautiful! :)

#46     Nov 13, 2011
  7. motto over at the fed.

"money from nothing and the chix for free.........."

sounds a bit like dire straits to me.

a thumbs up for nothin'..........:)

s

#47     Nov 13, 2011
  8. Rickards will be on Fox Business today.

#48     Nov 14, 2011
  9. Thats like saying the US has high poverty. You are not in poverty, if you have a cell phone.

ridiculous.

#49     Nov 14, 2011
  10. Unless you are the "cell phone program" with the Dept of Welfare...

Google it...(if you can afford the internet)

ES

#50     Nov 14, 2011