US is the biggest currency manipulator, bar none.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nitro, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Want an on-topic post, Retard - one that dispenses with the liability of having to listen to gurus on TV or read voluminous books in order to decipher the truth - one that in one fell swoop tells the story in one glance - and with that glance, end of story, no need for any discussion of veracity or opinions, esp. since opinions are like assholes, everyone has one??

What do you say, Daddy-O?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Self-explanatory but this is ET so here goes .....

Some U.S. politicians are complaining that China has kept its currency artificially low. But the yuan is actually up against the dollar and euro in 2011

How can anyone with a straight face declare that China needs to be punished for keeping the yuan artificially low when the United States is also aggressively trying to devalue the dollar with its monetary and fiscal policies?

Just another fckin rotten thread at ET - and for deadbroke, a tub of hot hot water, to wash off the insipid stupidity and he'll be as good as new. Same-O, same-O, different thread, same shit day after day.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#21     Nov 10, 2011
  2. A single Chinese man owns a Chinese restaurant, and one day a beautiful Chinese woman walks in. He immediately walks over and asks her out on a date. She agrees. They go out for a while, and soon, the man proposes to her. She says "Yes, but before we do, there's something you must know. I have never had the sex, but I've read about it." He says that it's not a problem, and they are married.

On their honeymoon, the man tells his wife that since she's a virgin, she can choose what they do first. She says "Oh, most honorable husband. I am honored to be your wife, even though I have never had the sex, but I've read about it. So, I have chosen to have the 69.

The husband looks confused, and after thinking about it, he says "You want.. the beef and broccoli?"

#22     Nov 10, 2011
  3. Butterball

Butterball

Right, Hong Kong. Or what about Switzerland's EUR peg? Also no manipulation?

You guys crack me up.

A peg is always centrally planned currency manipulation. It's always some central planning bureau overriding market supply/demand in order to arrive at a manipulated target exchange rate.

#23     Nov 10, 2011
  4. If the Yuan can't handle US devaluation, then it is not a real currency, and China does not have a real economy.

But we already knew that.

To repeat: the Yuan is not a real currency. It is a figment of the Chinese politiburo's imagination.

#24     Nov 10, 2011

5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_yuan

#25     Nov 10, 2011
  6. From your link:

"The yuan was introduced in 1889 at par with the Mexican peso..."

Enough said.

#26     Nov 10, 2011
  7. but that's exactly what I am saying.

You got the wrong end of the stick here.

#27     Nov 10, 2011

8. that THEY must destroy in order to compete. And the little that we then have gets fcked even more by having to bail out the biggest crooks in existence who then just 2 short years later are attempting to fuck us in the ass again with all sorts of tricks/scams/fees.

The China Human Rights circus? America has taken out 2 countries recently, the latter totally innocent, yet nobody has gone to jail. Pakistan is now another totally ruined country courtesy the US of A.
    Who's next?

By kill count alone, who is the biggest terrorist nation in at least recent times? The US of A.

Don't know about you clowns, but when a marginally armed man, less sophisticated and smaller in stature than I, and looking like he hasn't had a good meal in a decade, I can't bring myself to strike him. NO but my countrymen have no problem killing him, his entire family and even his kids.

Bottomline:

Just write the title of MANIPULATION

and the automatic champion is US of A.

but no American got the balls to fess up.

#28     Nov 10, 2011

9. So what?

#29     Nov 10, 2011

10. Unfortunately both links are American. Bummer. When I plugged in Yuan/Renminbi, both sites flashed the message

Exchange rate is not possible because the latter is a figment of the imagination - please select another currency that is real

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/#from=USD;to=CNY;amt=1

http://www.ratesfx.com/visualizations/charts/

#30     Nov 10, 2011