US is no different than Greece

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zdreg, Jun 16, 2013.

america is headed the way of greece, argentina

1. yes

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
  2. no

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  3. maybe

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  4. i don't care as long as no FTT is passed

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  1. You know why you wont respond? because you challenged me to match your post quality which I did with this post

Here, I think I MIGHT just be able to match the post, granted yahoonews is SUCH a credible site!

Here is the HEAD of the Chinese Central bank research institute saying the Dollar will REMAIN the global reserve currency.

"The dollar’s global dominance will continue,"

Quote from the man himself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...roars-back.html

Now you have your hard "facts" and since you no longer have a valid argument you want to take your ball and go home

#61     Jun 18, 2013
  2. zdreg

zdreg

your link is not valid. hint:post one anybody can access,

#62     Jun 18, 2013
  3. #63     Jun 18, 2013
  4. zdreg

zdreg

#64     Jun 18, 2013
  5. #65     Jun 18, 2013
  6. #66     Jun 18, 2013
    TooOldForThis likes this.
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#67     Jun 18, 2013
  8. zdreg

zdreg

you found a comrade and you can troll together. you are another who has issues with presenting the facts. if i am stupid present your case or ignore me. if i am hopeless show about what or ignore me. when it comes to fucking get professional help. your posts are like poetry in motion.

if you don't like my original post join right away with a a thoughtful post.
    not a chance from a "professional"troll. he waits for 60 posts to pile on. people like you always take the opportunity to show the stuff/fluff you are made of.

#68     Jun 18, 2013
  9. I did present facts.
    I presented a research paper by someone who actually has some knowledge in the field in which they talk. Not someone who posts things from yahoonews and thinks they are the smartest guy in all rooms not just the room.

Any rebuttal to the paper I posted? Didnt think so boy

#69     Jun 18, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#70     Jun 19, 2013