US is no different than Greece

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zdreg, Jun 16, 2013.

america is headed the way of greece, argentina

1. yes

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
  2. no

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  3. maybe

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  4. i don't care as long as no FTT is passed

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  1. Coming from the guy named bad vestor, bad investor huh? Self Esteem issues? :)

#51     Jun 18, 2013
  2. zdreg

zdreg

"You just made a point that was irrelevant to the past 6 pages of debate. "
    why? because you say it is. greece and the US both suffer from political mismanagement.

"Just made a +65 ES point trade. "
    people who trade for a living don't brag about it.

#52     Jun 18, 2013
  3. It was irrelevant because the entire 6 pages of debate was concerned primarily with the military capabilities of the United States versus the rest of the world. Did I make that up? No. So the point about capitalism was irrelevant . And the original post had nothing to do with capitalism, it was about the debt of the United States mirroring that of Greece several years ago. Debt/spending and capitalism are not one in the same so the point you just made was even irrelevant to the original post.

I never brag about my trades, but when I get attacked by being accused of being a unprofitable trader, then yes I will present facts which point to the opposite.

#53     Jun 18, 2013
  4. zdreg

zdreg

people may think that you are a jerk. personalize and you will confirm their suspicions.

#54     Jun 18, 2013
  5. Here, I will make a point that is ACTUALLY relevant to your mediocre original post.

People have been predicting hyperinflation for 4 years now. Have you seen any evidence of it?

#55     Jun 18, 2013
  6. zdreg

zdreg

"it just will take longer for the lefties to kill the US off.

The move heralds the first direct public sector layoffs in more than three years of painful austerity, which have already cost nearly 1 million private sector jobs. <http://news.yahoo.com/greece-close-...75RqFIAFwXQtDMD>

note it is the private sector that bears the pain for failed economic policies of government. it is only as last resort that public workers are laid off instead of being laid off first, thereby restoring the viability of the producing sector of society, the private sector. it happened in greece. it is happening in argentina. in argentina the middle class has had to cut the consumption of meat as the becomes poorer because the gov't is trying to devalue its way to prosperity. the US with its QE, devaluing the currency, is destroying the country.
    (you will start to hear the usual bellowing that the US is different. it is not it will just take more to sink just like the titanic. don't believe the noises that the US has reserve currency status which will save them. once the run on the dollar escalates inflation will go through the roof just like in these 3rd rate countries. here is the counter argument by the leftie ann huffington who is worth over 300million while laughing at the mass pf americans. http://news.yahoo.com/greece-close-...75RqFIAFwXQtDMD)"

the difference between u and me is I present facts. you will never match the quality of the above post. if you think my fact filled post is mediocre you have shown your lack of knowledge in world economic affairs.

#56     Jun 18, 2013

7. Sounds like a personal attack to me, never is a strong word//

"once you personalize.. you lose every argument."

#57     Jun 18, 2013
  8. By the way, please show me ONE post where I made up facts or presented inaccurate information?

#58     Jun 18, 2013

9. Here, I think I MIGHT just be able to match the post, granted yahoonews is SUCH a credible site!

Here is the HEAD of the Chinese Central bank research institute saying the Dollar will REMAIN the global reserve currency.

"The dollar’s global dominance will continue,"

Quote from the man himself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...he-US-dollar-again-as-America-roars-back.html

#59     Jun 18, 2013
  10. zdreg

zdreg

you record speaks for itself. your posts consists of at best unattributed facts. trying using links. at this point you can say anything you want, since u will no longer receive a response. you have successfully hijacked this thread. congratulations.

#60     Jun 18, 2013