US is no different than Greece

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zdreg, Jun 16, 2013.

america is headed the way of greece, argentina

1. yes

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
  2. no

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  3. maybe

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  4. i don't care as long as no FTT is passed

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  1. achilles28

achilles28

Which is exactly what China and Russia will do if the US attacks (because they didn't cower to America's fiscal demands). See the idiocy of your logic now?

Ya, everything works until it doesn't...

Btw, you do recognize that if the US threatens the world with destruction lest they balk at our Treasury auctions, America becomes the terrorist. By their own definition. You realize that, right? We sorta lose the moral highground when we become Al Queda, eh.

#21     Jun 17, 2013
  2. sheda

sheda

How are you preparing for this total and utter destruction of your wealth/assets from their current value to $0 - the end of social order-services-shops-food-oil and law then achilles28?

#22     Jun 17, 2013
  3. Again your ignorance shines brighter than a north Korean missile. You're making the mistake of assuming the US is equally matched by Russia or China. You assume our best technology is a b2 or drone. The minute either russia or china tried anything the us would pull out an arsenal of weapons so advanced it would make your head spin. Fact. Tell me the budget of area 51. Unlimited.
    Name one place you'd rather put your money than In a treasury? Even you, the person who knows the exact date of the demise of America wouldn't put his money anywhere else if he thought it was trully at risk. And countries with trillions know that better than you do

#23     Jun 17, 2013
  4. zdreg

zdreg

"Again your ignorance shines brighter than a north Korean missile"
    when you personalize you have already lost the debate.

#24     Jun 17, 2013
  5. achilles28

achilles28

To paraphrase:

- Everything works, so everything will continue to work (ask europe about that...).

- 10,000 nukes and ballistic submarines aren't a credible deterrent to Area 51 (because you know what they have at Area 51)...

Lay off the crack, homeboy. We haven't got invincible deflector shields yet.

#25     Jun 17, 2013
  6. achilles28

achilles28

A better question is how a self-proclaimed trader can be so ignorant to basic economics? How do you manage that? Just not read books and listen to cnbc?

#26     Jun 17, 2013
  7. Oh my god you are right, and you know what I just read? Last May china launched a rocket into space, 10,000 KM high in fact! You are right, they are really sophisticated!

I was just about to call you and ask for advice but then I read this in the article...

"Monday's rocket launch was similar to launches using the Blue Scout Junior rocket that were conducted by the U.S. Air Force in the 1960s for research on Earth's magnetosphere, McDowell said in an emailed response to questions."

Oh, so China's "sophisticated" military is using technology that we used 'only' 50 years ago?

Well done, well done

#27     Jun 17, 2013
  8. achilles28

achilles28

So I guess that means we can invade Russia and China now. Thanks for posting, man. Give Area 51 the order to roll in the tanks

#28     Jun 17, 2013
  9. Please show me one post where I advocated military action against any country ?

What I said was (against your opinion) that no country can match up to the US militarily .

Now that you are responding with sarcastic remarks that have no substance behind them, I take it as a sign of defeat.

#29     Jun 17, 2013
  10. sheda

sheda

How, exactly, is that a better question? Even so, the ignorance of others is of little importance, as an aware being, how to you intend to prepare for this?

I have always found the collapse industry & their "buy gold!" doom and gloom to be nothing but a pain in the ass.

Max Keiser ~ Dollar Bond & Global economic collapse!!! 2006!!
    Max Keiser ~ Dollar Bond & Global economic collapse!!! 2007!!!
    Max Keiser ~ Dollar Bond & Global economic collapse!!! 2008!!!!
    Max Keiser ~ Dollar Bond & Global economic collapse!!! 2009!!!!!
    Max Keiser ~ Dollar Bond & Global economic collapse!!! 2010!!!!!!!
    Max Keiser ~ Dollar Bond & Global economic collapse!!! 2011!!!!!!!!
    Max Keiser ~ Dollar Bond & Global economic collapse!!! 2012!!!!!!!!!
    Max Keiser ~ Dollar Bond & Global economic collapse!!! 2013!!!!!!!!!!!

Can it happen? Most certainly, will it happen? Not likely, but if it does, do you have any construtive advice?

#30     Jun 17, 2013