US is doing better now not worst! ET trolls, too bad, you lose!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by smallfil, Jan 1, 2020.

1. smallfil

smallfil

2. destriero

destriero

lol you tool. 2019 saw a RECORD trade deficit with China.

3. carrer

carrer

He has done a very good job. Promises kept.
    Best employment numbers for Blacks, Hispanics and Asians.
    Best stock market.
    Funniest president.
    Most unpredictable.
    Making NATO pay their bills.
    Strongest president ever. Went through a lot, but still going strong.

4. Best stock market ? Obama saw better returns during his presidency. As did Clinton. As did many other presidents.

SunTrader and comagnum like this.
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Funniest definitely, warming to him as I realise politics is all BS so doesn't really matter.

6. comagnum

comagnum

Trump inherited a raging bull market which are known to get frothy in their late stages.
    He also inherited a declining unemployment rate which has started deteriorating.

Trump makes Nixon not look so bad in comparison.

upload_2020-1-1_2-50-38.png

murray t turtle and SunTrader like this.
  7. wartrace

wartrace

Running trillion dollar budget deficits does wonders for the economy; what could go wrong? :D
    I don't like Trump much but I disliked Clinton to a much greater degree. I didn't vote for either; I went libertarian.

8. Palindrome

Palindrome

Trump also manipulated our interest rates to further froth our economy and the world economy.

He did this by staging the BS China Tariff game...which was a joke BUT influenced central banks to lower interest rates further inflating reality. Pure bi-product of the China Tariff Scare

Most money is made in Bubbles...I'm happy to participate :)

wartrace likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Nothing wrong with Clinton, he had a BJ your jealous get over it, that's all he did wrong, mistake we've all made and hopefully keep mistaking.

10. S2007S

S2007S

Artificial Historical low interest rates and fed pumping trillions of dollars will work wonders. Send all your thank you cards to the fed and give them a little token of your love...

#10     Jan 1, 2020
    murray t turtle and wartrace like this.