US Indices

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by HPbrand, May 12, 2020.

1. That’s probably a great move buddy. I myself like Dow, Nasdaq, and FTSE because of their consistent trade. And your thread history shows it did go the right way for quite a while.

#41     Mar 8, 2021
  2. The best part of indices for me is their high volatility particularly when the index country market opens. Volatility indeed makes the price move while decreasing the fake signals. I usually go with fxview and XTB to trade indices on competitive spreads and low margins, makes it tad more profitable.

#42     Mar 9, 2021
  3. HPbrand

HPbrand

I feel played by the market! I knew it was going higher but played safe. The dilemma is up or down short term. 1000+ points up or 2000+ down? I will start a small short position.

@Gleycooym Indices is safer I think. Too many stocks to study individually.

#43     Mar 9, 2021
  4. How do you guys make money trading indices?

#44     Mar 9, 2021
  5. Indices are traded the same way you would trade forex or stocks. Open a trade in one direction and earn money if the price goes in that direction or lose if goes against it. Always trade them with trend following strategies.

#45     Mar 10, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. HPbrand

HPbrand

Dow Jones has higher to go in current trend. Longer term I have Dow Jones 55000.

#46     Apr 9, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. %%
    YES;
    but i never trade QQQ,QLD,TQQQ,sdow,sqqq large enough to force me back in the job market/no matter the probabilities..............................................................................
    Like the short term + very profitable dow daytrader said ''dow is correlated to itself''

#47     Apr 12, 2021
  8. HPbrand

HPbrand

People on here still shorting the indices need to consider closing positions and go long like I've been saying since my last post. We are heading to all time highs again soon.

#48     Nov 21, 2021
    CannonTrading_Ilan likes this.
  9. What good words

#49     Dec 7, 2021
  10. HPbrand

HPbrand

Bull cycle not over yet. I see new all time highs coming soon again.

#50     Jan 6, 2022