US Govt please stop talking BS

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ttowntrader, Jun 11, 2008.

1. So, tell me why our goverment moved away from white male landowners voting anyway?

Oh, I know, because "all men are created equal, and are endowed....." you know, those self evident truths.

Maybe you forgot.

Or, if you don't like that, how about the "WE the people" thingy.

Wow.

#11     Jun 12, 2008
  2. Dude, I don't know about you. I think the state of economics is only important to those who understand it. For the rest of us, what is important is our favor TV shows are on tonight.

I'm not being sarcastic.

#12     Jun 12, 2008
  3. Notice it's "All me are <b>created</b> equal"

It says nothing as to if all men <b>are</b> equal and says nothing of what men may or may not become.

#13     Jun 12, 2008
  4. What??

I don't understand, please clarify.

#14     Jun 14, 2008
  5. 1000

If I understood correctly, it means, the rest of the world sucks, because no other country in the world has the BIG BALLS to elect a President from an Ethnic minority (save for India).

Austrians for example would turn in their grave if a black man were running for President, and on the other hand, the African countries would never elect a White man into office, period (those racist Africans).

China and Japan would kill themselves if they had a black Secretary of State!

Yes we know who the dumb f***s really are.

Almost forgot what the Muslim countries would do to a Christian e.g. in Afghanistan?

#15     Jun 14, 2008