US going to hell in a hand basket?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by axeman, May 12, 2003.

1. Didn't use the spell checker? Man, you're right, that simply reeks of rage!

BTW, rathear than pur-sisting with yur afourementond diatriibe, see if yu can addresss my rebuttalls to the same.

#211     May 20, 2003
  2. Max, I will respond as soon as I get a response from my cousin in Compton, Ca. who will interpret your words here. She is majoring in 4th grade ebonics/phonetics...ok, she is 19, and has and edge. She is doing better and stands a VERY good chance of getting into the 5th grade this coming Sept.

Back to you soon. Just waiting to hear from her (collect call). Which may take a day or so. I know she had a problem trying to call 911 a month ago. She could not find "11' on the phone. Then she called information to get the number for 911, and they helped her out. Connected her directly. But I am hopeful...I had my cousin (her brother) put my number on her wall in crayon. If she can copy it down and get to the nearest pay phone, we will be back in business.

Peace,
    :)rs

#212     May 20, 2003
  3. WoW! A zinger! Ouch.....!

#213     May 20, 2003
  4. Why would anyone care, apart from you, that someone who isn't selling something----who has no financial gain as a result of their posts.....why would anyone care about a person who is deemed to be fulla bulla sufficient to chase them around constantly trying to prove it?

Caring is an emotional response, and how could anyone be emotional about an anonymous poster on a message board?

#214     May 20, 2003
  5. 3x7, there was no "trying" involved. But it would seem that your premise is that posters can tell outlandish stories and still maintain full and complete credibility. Is that how you handle notorious bullshitters in real life?

#215     May 20, 2003
  6. What does credibility for an anonymous person who has no financial gain mean?

Why believe or disbelieve them, or anyone on an anonymous message board at all? Why does it matter, and once you have concluded them to be a liar, why continue to point it out? Why not just let them go once you have certified them to your hearts content.

I can see you doing it if it were someone like Don Bright who is selling something here, but what is RS selling? How is RS potentially misleading people in a manner that impacts their financial decision making?

He could be crazy? He could be senile. He might just be playing games. He could have Alzheimer's. Who knows, and what does it matter anyway?

I still don't understand your obsession with him. You continually try to justify your emotional and irrational actions where he is involved, and the view from the objective is that you have some emotional attachment and unhealthy reaction to him....similar to those responses that stalkers have towards the object of their obsession.

#216     May 20, 2003
  7. Apparently to you, not much.

Back to your premise that the entire world could be unbelievable, but that's ok, go ahead and interact.

You're gonna have to quote me where this "continuing" is allegedly occurring without a precipitant.

Well, he's not as far as I can tell, but again back to your amazing viewpoint that if someone is a teller of tall tales (or worse), that's ok with you.

According to your view it's quite alright. Political discussions with senile individuals, hmmm... I submit that some of your detractors would accuse you of perpetrating that very thing on them! However, I digress, so not only liars are perfectly permissible, so are comments from senile and/or crazy individuals.

Believe me, I'm not obsessed with RSX.X. That is his whine, of course you fall for it because, apparently, you're just not that discriminating in what you accept as factual.

Right. Give a few examples, will ya, because I don't quite have faith in your evaluation.

The objective? The view from? 3x7, I think in reality your posting on this subject would seem to be highly reflective of that exact thing. However, get back to me after you check with The View from The Objective.

#217     May 20, 2003
  8. You doubt my objectivity? Fine. Any time, any place, let's bring in a clinical psychologist or two and have them evaluate the situation from the "objective."

Any problem with that?

Less than a direct answer is what I expect from you.

You can try to make it about me to take attention off of your own behavior and methods of equivocation...deny your own hypocrisy and emotionalism...but those parlor tricks don't work with me.

Why would you resist the opinion of a clinical psychologist as to whether or not your activities are obsessive and stalking in nature when it comes to anonymous posters on a message board, specifically RS?

What is it that you would be afraid of finding out? What do you have to lose to get the opinion of a professional who has nothing but objectivity in the matter? You aren't afraid of the diagnosis, or what they might say, are you?

#218     May 20, 2003
  9. Try? It is about you, you're a loon!

#219     May 21, 2003