US Foreign Aid - How stupid can we be?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Please tell me why you went on other than to support another right wing nutter?:D

#21     Aug 2, 2012
  2. rather than see the thread totally derailed by a math mistake, i thought I would help clear up any misconceptions you guys might be having, apparently Navin J felt the need to do the same.

Lucrum DOES have a point about foreign aid, doesn't he?

#22     Aug 2, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Division, not multiplication dumb ass.

#23     Aug 2, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

We don't have a 15 Trillion DEFICIT dumb ass. That's the national DEBT, dumb ass. We have a 1.3 or 1.4 Trillion budget deficit, dumb ass.

#24     Aug 2, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So do YOU guys.
    Why is it OK for you and no one else?

#25     Aug 2, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Division is equivalent to multiplication of the reciprocal. Either way, you still got the number wrong, so I'd be light on the "dumb ass" references if I were you.

#26     Aug 2, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

"you guys stick together no matter what."

#27     Aug 2, 2012
  8. Luke, because he lives in the hills, believe that isolation is a viable option for the US, at this stage in the game.

Really?

We built an empire the way empires do, and now, we just exit, stage left??

He might be that stupid, but hopefully, you are not.

#28     Aug 2, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I live less than an hours drive from the ghetto you grew up in and your parents still live in.

I never used the word isolationism, that's just more stupid shit you made up on the fly as you so often do.

#29     Aug 2, 2012
  10. You will never see me argue 4% is 40%. Only a rightie would take up that arguement.

#30     Aug 2, 2012