Us$ for one Euro

Discussion in 'Trading' started by seleukos, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. seleukos


    We think that someone can be interested to read our report. The report is published 'as is' and is currently used internally in our firm.
    This is not a trading system, rather a suggestion system.
    If you trade on currencies, you can find this one useful.
    We are planning to publish for some days some instruments.
    If you would see something particular, ask for.

    The document reflects our opinions only.

    A note for probabilities: here down is written that we have 74% probabilities about that the close will be higher and 26% about that the close will be lower. If the level is not 95% or 5%, the information in meaningless in practice. The text is prepared by computers and is written in every case for uniformity purposes. Do not use this info if one of the two probabilities is not above 95%.

    Our times are Central European Times (GMT +1 hour in winter, GMT in summer). Normally, to get New York Time, please subtract six hours.
    Good trading.

    Seleukos Automation Expert System Report 2006/02/21 07:48
    KUE (1.1934) - us$ for one Euro
    In our elaborations over medium term trend, this instrument is now BEARISH: the investor could have bought some time ago a related put or just sold the instrument itself.
    If today the instrument should point above 1.1934, it could be convenient to close the opened operation if you are in a good profit.
    However the true new trend should begin if our instrument should move above 1.1969. In this case, it could be convenient to buy the underlying instrument or a related call.
    For statistical information purpose only and avoiding every relation for the future, from 02/01/2002 if someone had suited exactly the methodology, it could have obtained approximatively a yearly result of category 3(good): remember that past results are not future results, in every way.
    Operations opened on observance of medium term instruments (see Tides on Seleukos site), should be managed for coherence observing the same medium term calculations avoiding to confuse them with short term suggestions: because we are speaking about two methods completely different, confusing the systems of one type with systems of the other type may generate some contradiction.
    [Tides analysis 20060221074449]
    Observing last 400 working days, this instrument has today the 74.0400% of probability to close over the yesterday's close (or at the same level).By obvious consequence, it has 25.9600% of probability to close below yesterday's close.
    [HotDogs and FPA analyses 20060221074555]
    You should pay attention today at the under exposed prices: they could be ATTRACTORS for the underlying instrument and, if the exposed prices will be crossed quickly, we have a lot of probability that the instrument will return on such suddenly crossed price and move around it.
    Attractors which can unveil a possible new bull market (you can perhaps close a part of your existing bearish positions):
    1.2047 - 1.2036 - 1.2030
    Attractors which may suggest that we are near the end of the bearish phase(pay great attention):
    1.2002 - 1.1991
    Attractors revealing a sideway day, but the existing bearish trend is still alive (the ones with asterisks have more probabilities to be touched):
    1.1974 - **1.1957** - 1.1952 - **1.1946** - 1.1929
    Attractors which could suggest a confirmation for the current bearishness:
    1.1912 - 1.1901
    Attractors which could claim a more strength for the living bearish trend(you could reinforce existing positions):
    1.1873 - 1.1867 - 1.1856
    The system would suggest, in theory, to open positions only when instrument is going to clearly quit an attractor and only after prices had 'parked' near the attractor itself for a reasonable time.
    Moreover, another thumb suggestion is, normally, that you should not open positions when prices are in the intermediate area between attractors.
    A technique to put some interesting and ungunned stop losses, could be to puth them a little above or a little below the attractors themselves.In this way you stop, if short, when prices are leaving the attractor to go higher. To do this, put stop a pair of ticks over the attractor upstanding.
    Obviously, viceversa if you are long.
    [Robur analysis 20060221074555]
    RESISTANCES AND SUPPORTS CALCULATED USING PROPRIETARY METHODS (as the matter is psycho-metric, on the relative projections, not necessarily the supports from last three months should be larger than the ones from last month: they are prices memorized [according with our research] by the operators).
    On respect of last operational month(21 days), the nearest resistance should be:
    1.2028 and the nearest support should be at:1.1846
    Observing last three working months (55 days), the nearest resistance should be:
    1.1939 and the nearest support should be found at:1.1702
    It could also be useful to check,if the case, resistances and supports against attractors: if there are little differences, you could perhaps prefer attractors prices.
    [Ares analysis 20060221074555]
    We remember the the last market day (2006/02/20) the opening was 1.1946 and last price (sometimes meaningless ?) was 1.1934. If you are interested in, read this: a useful settlement price that we are using could be 1.1934. The latter price should be considered, accordingly to our theories, as a very important attractor. We suggest to prefere this one if it should be near a regular attractor.
    Seleukos © - KUE - us$ for one Euro
    Seleukos Automation Expert System Report © 2006/02/21 07:48