US & Europe Trading / Investment Network

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by tlojek, Nov 27, 2003.

1. tlojek

tlojek

Hello dear community,

I am from Germany and would like to ask who is interested to build up a international trading or investment network? Dont hesitate to write me an email: Maybe we can find great possibilities to share connections, informations or do some business together.

I would be glad for a reply by European people also. Arabian or Asian investment workers are very welcome, too. Especially for the work field of venture capital and private placements.

Just write to a short email to: tradingon@aol.com

or leave a message at this board!

Have a great time
    Thomas

2. Franz

Franz

What kind of business can we do together ?

:confused:

3. tlojek

tlojek

First of all I would like to share knowledge. May later on we may can share informations and contacts. I got some interesting contacts and possibilities for many fields of work. May we can put some things together??

4. Franz

Franz

many fields of work ?

No thanks, that sounds too good.

Franz

5. Sioux

Sioux

I will be in Europe December 5th through December 11th. Please PM me if you are interested in a in-person demo of FFastFill Remote-pro trading platform.

Susan
    FFastTrade
    800-278-6308

6. tlojek

tlojek

@ Franz

"Many field of work" maybe is the wrong phrase in this context. I am not a native speaker. But what´s wrong by bringing different fields of knowledge together? But if you don´t like to join - feel free.

@ all other: Let´s share what we do and what we are interested in. That´s why I have opened that thread. Not to spread things "sounding too good".