US economy does not need a swine flu outbreak!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AMT4SWA, Apr 25, 2009.

1. That is what I am saying AMT. The warfare people you say have protection BUT no one know what hybrid virus will happen after a virus is in the people. So they can not have protection from something do not exhist yet.

#51     Apr 26, 2009
  2. Like I said.....they THINK they will be protected by their financial/technological advantages.....we will see.

There is more to the ADVANTAGES they do have, but that is a whole new other subject......THEIR protective "facilities" :eek:

#52     Apr 26, 2009
  3. the first step for the world is to ban all americans from visiting and entering their respective countries

#53     Apr 26, 2009
  4. pspr

pspr

Yes but they determined it was just the usual crap coming out the other end. :eek:

#54     Apr 26, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

It does seem a little odd, contrived maybe, that this potential pandemic occurs at the end of flu season. Maybe it's a test run to discover the kill rate.. if it started in October the world would be in a, well.. a world of hurt......

Personally I hope that Mexico follows the US lead and institutes procedures for people that handle both birds and pigs. The US put those in place during the Bird Flu worries. The world is not going to wise up and stop raising pigs for food, they are the cheapest source of meat. Pigs physiology is perfect for mutating a virus to infect humans however, we should be as careful with that as we possibly can... the Spanish Flu of 1918 started in the pig farms in Iowa.

#55     Apr 26, 2009
  6. LOL! :D

#56     Apr 26, 2009
  7. #57     Apr 27, 2009
  8. Christ already. Find a link from the BBC or some other news source besides the tabloid "Elvis is living with aliens" site that is infowars. And save your garbage about "Mainstream Media" for somewhere else. No one or group has total control of the media so find me other sources. Quoting Infowars is like taking a stock tip from your waitress.

The best thing about infowars is that it's run by Rupert Murdoch to keep all you wack-jobs in one place, eating up the slop he gives you.

#58     Apr 27, 2009
  9. Does anyone else out there feel like I do that this might be another sleight of hand trick by our government and the "elite"? I have the feeling they will use this swine flu to blame the fall of our economy on, instead of the real truth that the financial system is in real ruins. The main stream media has been trying to make it seem like there's a rally in the market and they've been putting guests on that predict our recession will over by the end of the year. I'm not falling for it. It just feels like they want us to look at one hand (swine flu) while they are doing something with the other hand (nationalize banks, autos, healthcare, etc.) I guess I'm just a conspiracy theorist at heart and am not trusting anything in the "news" these days.

#59     Apr 28, 2009
  10. Yes sir, here is your totally independent and never "fed with info" BBC............ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejjySUVOGKA

Now that is some AWESOME factual reporting (script reading).....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D

You can HAVE your (fed) BBC......I will take INFOWARS every day of the week and even on a Sunday!!! :cool:

#60     Apr 29, 2009