US economy does not need a swine flu outbreak!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AMT4SWA, Apr 25, 2009.

1. You have to first gain a background knowledge in the global pharma industry and the history of vaccination engineering. Learning what has developed the last 60 to 70 years will actually FULL TILT shock the hell out of you......there is a mass of eugenics strategies in play.

When you learn who develops, tests, and then creates new vaccinations and the relationships they have to military/governmental agencies, it becomes very clear what THEIR PLANS are. These same entities CONSTANTLY get busted mixing various viruses INTO vaccinations for God only knows what.....just look at the hell they have created in Africa alone (their initial testing grounds through UN sponsored activities). These evil nihilistic entities are speeding down a dead end road and you and I are stuck in their backseat.......if you enjoy your life in THEIR hands just sit back and continue to do nothing.

#31     Apr 26, 2009
  2. Wasn't this the plot for 24 in season 2? A person shaking hands with president Palmer transmitted some disease to him. Where is Jack Bauer when you need him?

#32     Apr 26, 2009
  3. I am not an American yet I am still sad you people will crash and burn and bury the rest of us along

ruling families of the FED have gone insane, few generations of absolute power has made current rulers insane

within 10 years they will cause WW3 or some kind of mass murder

these guys are bored, this will amuse them ___________________

Then all you clowns better stop posting on ET and start making some money to enjoy the Life. Better stop stacking your Nickles and Dimes and start spending.

It would suck to go out of this world broke and pissed off, wouldn't you agree.

ET ALERT: THE CLOWN NATION has taken over the post on this site.

#33     Apr 26, 2009
  4. Also of note, just so you know how THEY play this game frequently.......many times they will use these sudden events as a tool to VACCINATE a very large group of citizens out of fear & panic. They always happen to have some great new vaccination that just happened to be ready for just this type of event. So it is the forced or panic enabled vaccination program with their new heinous cocktail of poisons which is actually the ENGAME play.....the initial virus release was just the whistle they used to start the next game.

Asymmetrical warfare with numerous deceptive activities all made to "direct" you in their intended direction! :eek:

#34     Apr 26, 2009

5. AMT, I am curious. You have no trust with pharmaceutical industry. I understand that. You say before you have children. So you did not get vaccination for them?

#35     Apr 26, 2009
  6. CORRECT.....and HELL NO to Gardasil (the new poison they are trying to pump in all teenage girls)!!!

I have no trust in certain companies......I am not against all of them.

#36     Apr 26, 2009
  7. achilles28

achilles28

I believe you. I know Baxter and Bayer polluted their vaccines/blood products with bird flu and HIV, respectively.

Fuck, I don't know man. If its as bad as you say it is - and I know about the fluoride, mercury in the vaccines, autism, African sterilization programs - there's probably no reason this isn't another globalist scatter fuck.

I'd like to see more evidence before i jump on the bandwagon, but my ears are up.

#37     Apr 26, 2009
  8. Yes I know.......watch world events like this with your radar on full power. I like to say....."ALWAYS BE VIGILANT!" :) You just never know what these sick fu(&$ will try to pull off next! :mad:

#38     Apr 26, 2009
  9. achilles28

achilles28

I'd like to see targeted class-action lawsuits against some of the more prominent globalist corporations (Baxter/Monsanto/Roche), then short the hell out of these guys similar to Lehman.

#39     Apr 26, 2009
  10. .....and high fructose corn syrup, melamine, MSG, aspartame, GMO crops, etc, etc, etc.

Remember ASYMMETRICAL warfare.....firing at you from many angles all at the same time so you become overwhelmed...... :eek:

:D :p :D

#40     Apr 26, 2009