US economy does not need a swine flu outbreak!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AMT4SWA, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Hopefully this will not spread bigtime into the US as the economic impact of an outbreak is the last thing we need......

**Swine Flu Is Deadly Mix Of Never-Before-Seen Viruses**

"Swine flu panic is spreading in Mexico and soldiers are patrolling the streets after it was confirmed that human to human transmission is occurring and that the virus is a brand new strain which is seemingly affecting young, healthy people the worst, and that the bug is a never-before-seen intercontinental mixture of human, avian and pig viruses from America, Europe and Asia.

Clues that the virus may be a synthetic creation are already manifesting.

According to reports, the virus is a “never-before-seen form of the flu that combines pig, bird and human viruses” which consists of an intercontinental mix of viruses from North America, Europe and Asia.

“CDC officials detected a virus with a unique combination of gene segments that have not been seen in people or pigs before,” according to an Associated Press report."

Article with links.... http://www.infowars.com/swine-flu-is-deadly-mix-of-never-before-seen-viruses/

2. As in trading, I always wait for confirmation.

We're due for a pandemic, they're like clockwork. I remember the swine flu fiasco in the 70's. I was twelve going on forty and wanted to be a scientist. I recall the negative public reaction from the tv and newspapers. Ford was portrayed as a dolt. It could have easily gone the other way. Doing nothing could have been catastrophic.

It's interesting how things fall into place. Nature always seeks a balance.

Several cycles are converging over the next few years so anything is possible.

We have a lot of vulnerable people in this world. Loss of wealth, jobs, homes, family, health insurance, good diet, peace of mind, safety and well being.

Slight disruption of travel and commerce is already evident.

We'll know more over the coarse of hours/days. Fear will be the market maker for awhile longer.

BTW: Alex is a professional fear monger. But you knew that...

3. No......Alex is a professional "Reality Broker" :cool:

More Mexico Swine Flu News...............

**Mexican government decrees special powers in flu crisis
    Text size

Reuters
    April 25, 2009

"Mexican President Felipe Calderon issued an emergency decree on Saturday giving the government special powers to run tests on sick people and order them isolated to fight the deadly flu crisis."

Article continues........ http://www.infowars.com/mexican-government-decrees-special-powers-in-flu-crisis/

4. I doubt it will hit our country as bad as mexico. Mexico has a "Socialized" health care system. So, watch the death tolls rise in Mexico, compared to Zero Deaths in the US at this moment.

Im in San Antonio TX, Mexico is a 3 iron from here. Two cases were reported. However, Resturants are packed, Streets are packed, Malls are packed, and Fiesta, downtown event is at Record compacity.

So, much for the PANDEMIC in Mexico. We have a real health care system. No worries on my end.

Do the math all you super star trading genius's on this site. Now how many people live in Mexico city. How many people have been 'Infected" that are reported...then look at how many people have died (60) so far. Hum.mmmmmmm. could it be .0000001% of their population, even with their shitty medical industry.

I bet the OBAMA fans are lov'n this story.... QUICK rush to National Health Care because the SWINE FLU will destroy our population if we dont!!!!!!

I can here the debate on capital hill now!

This is all bullshit....another distraction away from the truth...

5. So, are we buying gold here?

Poorly worded question above. It should be:

Is it ever a bad time to buy gold?

Can gold cure the swine flu if you just rub it a little?

6. morganist

morganist Guest

latest in english news is that 81 are dead and 1300 are infected. a air crew worker was put into hospital with flu symptoms when he came back from mexico.

7. There is also breaking news on the DrudgeReport.com about Obama since he was just in Mexico City......:eek:

It has now been reported that he came back from Mexico with the RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:D :p :D

8. Everyone in USA with this virus is recover or recovering. Mexico has deaths from this, and maybe because the did not go to the doctor when they first feel sick, and pneumonia kill them.
    AMT, wait and see before you go crazy with Alex Jones. No one know whats happened yet.

#10     Apr 25, 2009