US economics-A Profound statement

Discussion in 'Economics' started by syswizard, Nov 22, 2012.

1. #11     Nov 23, 2012
  2. not surprising . it might require you to think accept unpleasnt conclusions. cant have that now can we?

#12     Nov 23, 2012
  3. I can accept unpleasant conclusions. I can't accept stupid conclusions argued from false premises. I'm leaning toward your link being an example of the latter.

#13     Nov 23, 2012
  4. and yet you are afraid to look at a simple youtube video?

#14     Nov 23, 2012
  5. Not afraid, just sure it will be a waste of time.

And you didn't answer my question. What's the objective proof that you're smarter and done more thinking than me? You seem pretty sure of it, so let's hear your proof. These things aren't all subjective. If you are so smart, surely society has recognized it in some way, right?

#15     Nov 23, 2012
  6. from what little reading i have done you your angry whitreguy ranting you dont seem all that bright. maybe its just the internet. your brilliance doesnt come through.

#16     Nov 23, 2012
  7. No, it's just pearls before swine.

Still waiting on just what social proof you have of your brilliance.

#17     Nov 23, 2012
  8. wouldnt i have to care what you think before i give you a serious answer? so far you are just some dumb ass on the internet that i am sparing with to amuse myself until the market closes.

#18     Nov 23, 2012
  9. No. For example, I don't care what you think, I just want to rub my superior credentials in your face.

There's a world of difference between thinking you are smart and having people give you things like scholarships and jobs because you are smart and those people want the benefit of those smarts. My life has been filled with the latter since childhood.

#19     Nov 23, 2012
  10. and yet you were afraid to look at a simple youtube video?

#20     Nov 23, 2012