US Dollar

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TM1982, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I couldn't have said it better. Good one.
    I think the USD is probably on a downleg right now, but I hardly think that calls for all this "sky is falling" crap all the time.

#41     Oct 9, 2009
  2. kashirin

kashirin

I start feeling you're a teenager brainwashed by CTV and unable to do your own research

I haven't seen a single number from you in evidence.

I don't have time to teach you for free
    but you can start from mortgage debt and how it exponentially grows in Canada

then you can move to Vancouver RE and see to purchase a detached house you need 10-12 average yearly incomes and try to figure out how those conservative banks finance it

then you can move to one of thousands sites that explain how Canadian banks behave in regards of mortgages, where you will find thousands people who share my point of view and provide a lot real numbers as evidence
    for example greaterfool.ca

and the last if you know any foreign language - open any immigrant newspaper and find tens of ads ' mortgages without income or bad credit history'

#42     Oct 9, 2009
  3. LOL awesome post...
    When no evidence is available, call the other person a teenager and tell them to do their own research. Great way to win an argument LOL.

Canadian banks have better capitalization and better tier 1 ratios than any in the world. Tell me how they are being reckless. You don't have evidence because none exists.

Anecdotal evidence regarding Vancouver real estate means absolutely nothing to me.

Your proof that Canadian banks lend to undeserving customers is to tell me to open an immigrant newspaper and read the ads? Give me a break.

Judging by your terrible writing skills and broken english, I'm guessing you are an immigrant yourself and have no clue how things actually work in Canada.

This is the last time I will post on this subject, regardless of how ridiculous your next response is.

#43     Oct 9, 2009
  4. kashirin

kashirin

what a moron!

when have nothing to say just tell your opponent can't speak English
    disgusting

#44     Oct 9, 2009
  5. Jolie

Jolie

Is rate of jewelery also depended on the rates of Dollar?

I have seen from some resources (www.ajewelrydir.com) that prices of jewelery also catching up..

#45     Oct 12, 2009