US Dollar smack down, .20 away from 2004 lows

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Now wait you state you have alot of money saying AMZN closes below $70. Not I have a small trading position just for fun.

You better stop, because you starting to get a tad confused as to what you really are.

#21     Jul 10, 2007
    #22     Jul 10, 2007
  3. Keep in mind, USDJPY is off 162 pips today and breaking major trendline support. The yen is the last leg keeping the USDX above 80, and it may give way. It won't be a collapse, but all-time lows for sure.

#23     Jul 10, 2007
  4. Since I've allocated 10% of my capital to learn trading, I'd say it's a decent amount. I have a total of about $2M+ in capital overall and 10% of that is $200k, so having had a $60k position was a decent investment in speculative options I'd say. I've since moved my position and rolled some money into August and October Puts...what's your point?

I'm sure $60k is a lot to you and your trailer trash family...would probably buy a new double wide for you and your wife(sister). :p

I can't believe you're trying to catch me on totally arbitrary points that change. You're getting desperate for something huh? Why don't you go back to telling me I'm not a trader, that's always fun. :D

#24     Jul 10, 2007
  5. And seriously, stop trading one-lots and go to adult ed with the money you're losing. Surely you can turn an 8th grade English proficiency into a managerial position at McDonalds eventually. :p

#25     Jul 10, 2007
  6. 2 million wow, you would think you could at least afford some better charts hahaha you loose sucker.

Twisting in the wind, trying to worm his way out of his lies, arbitrary wow impressive, you so smart.

Well so long Mr Big shot, I'm getting hungry for some vittles.

#26     Jul 10, 2007
  7. Most of that made no sense. You can't even fucking spell the word "lose" correctly you idiot.

Who needs good charts when you're an investor...I'm certainly not dumb enough to think that paying some ridiculous fee for charting software is going to help me draw straighter lines.

Still waiting for you to paste your account balance you crazy 1-lot trading machine! :p :p :p

#27     Jul 10, 2007
  8. He just getting all flustered and confused, he more than likely shaking and can't type.

Thats what happens when you get caught in lies.

#28     Jul 10, 2007
  9. Post one snap shot were you stated it one time to me directly, not ten just one. That should keep you busy, because you will never find it, just one lie after another.

Man I'm hungry, game over little boy.

#29     Jul 10, 2007
  10. #30     Jul 10, 2007