US Deploys Truman Carrier Strike Group And 7 Warships With Cruise Missiles To Mediterranean

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error Correction Funder, Apr 10, 2018.

1. I hope Trump understand that the Russians can take out that strike force in the first ten minutes of any conflict. What does he do then? Probably the same admirals who oversee a Navy in which ships regularly collide with freighters are telling him the ships are invulnerable.

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

But Hillary is the real warmonger.

3. Yeah. Maybe they could move this to Alaska though?

Just.. I was planning to do some treasure diving in the Med next year and with all those leaking nuclear reactors at the bottom and stuff..

4. US media in a couple of weeks: “US carrier group now at underwater Mediterrainean dock awaiting retrofits”.

Trump: “Putin, you sunk my carrier group!”
    Putin: “It’s ok, we didn’t want them to interfere in Syria.”

Trump: “This makes me damn mad and I’ll make sure you’ll regret this!”
    Putin: “Are you saying you no longer need your bases in the Middle East or the country of Israel?”

Trump: “You mean...?”
    Putin: “Yes.”

Trump: “Why can’t I bully you around like I did China?”
    Putin: “China manuvered you into getting the trade deal they wanted for the price of giving you the political gain you wanted.” “We are not going to lose seven years of progress in Syria just because you are looking for political gain.”

Trump: “You do realize I’m unstable?”
    Putin: “Your move.”

So the Russia and the United States had their “little war” and Liberalism in the United States perished along with the quality of life of its remaining inhabitants.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is madness. Am I the only one who sees this as a big issue?

6. No, you're not. This is another issue where the desires of Trump voters and the desires of both parties' establishments and powerful special interests collide. So guess where the republican congress comes down? Trump seems to actually have sold out to the war mongers, perhaps in return for their promise to block impeachment.

Middle America has seen enough war. The broken bodies and caskets return to these towns, not to NYC or DC. Why go looking for trouble? How does war with Russia help us?

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Exporting freedom since 1910.

Also:

she's a war mongerer they said

8. Clearly. Rest of us are fine with it. Break out the marshmallows and the 150 mile toasting fork.

But be careful saying Nuclear Marshmallows (TM) as they have already been the subject of a a passive domain name dispute and we don't want to make all this worse. "Telstra Corporation Limited v. Nuclear Marshmallows"

Not to make it seem all too ridiculous.

Great to see some of the right wing nutters get there with Trump was a terrible idea. A shame not before it was maybe too late.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Easy for you to say, living in the Southern Hemisphere! Personally, I’m going to one of the many millitary bases around here so I can “moon” an incoming ICBM from ground zero!

#10     Apr 10, 2018
    themickey likes this.