US Deploys 12000 Troops to Libya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Whatever the cause is, the result is the same...an ill informed populace incapable of making fact based decisions (because they are denied the facts). So, whether its conspiracy or neglect is irrelevant imho.

#41     Jan 25, 2012
  2. No, the difference between malevolence and incompetence is HUGE. The ability to see this is the difference between being able to think critically or not. And the ability to recognize which is the most likely cause is the difference between being grounded in reality or not.

#42     Jan 25, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

On some issues, the media are extremely monolithic. On others, they're conspiratorial. For example, Ron Paul during this years GOP nomination race. MSM either outright ignore him, or smear him. Nobody can question the abuse he took, across the board. Next, Barack Obama in the '08 race. The entire media gave him a pass. That dudes got shitloads of dirty laundry. Google Barry Soetoro. That was his legal name in Indonesia, where he was raised a Muslim. Next, take the raft of Police State legislation since 911. The Patriot Act was written *before* 911. That's how Congress was able to pass around a draft 300-page bill within days of the attack. The NDAA and Enemy Expatriation Act went through without so much as a fart from media. Given the broad and sweeping powers, one would think they'd go irate. Afterall, that is their job, isn't? Turns out, all-things-Constitutional rarely get airtime on the major networks. Chalk that up to incompetency? I don't think so. It's been like that for decades. Consider the Iraqi WMD intel "scandal". Nobody batted an eye. The Niger yellow-cake was forged, the mobile weapons labs a hoax, the 45 mins launch capability an excerpt from a UK doctoral students thesis, some 8 years prior. And the star Iraqi insider turned out to be a phony. CIA Codename? "Curveball". Can't make that shit up. Next. Consider the "secret societies". The media said Bilderberg was a "conspiracy" up until a couple years ago. That's existed for 40+ years. Top political and corporate elite discuss and set policy and the media say next to nothing about it. In fact, they attend. Bohemian Grove gets zero coverage. Top US leadership engage in mock human sacrifices to the Canaanite Owl God, Molach, there. That's on record. Turns out, a lot of media big wigs attend that one, too. Seems there's more than a cozy relationship going on behind the scenes, here? Next. The open border with Mexico. The media refuse to talk about the number#1 security threat to this Country, and have since 9-11. 10+ years ago. What most of this amounts to are lies of omission. The media are well aware of most shit, for example, the CFR-UN stated agenda for Global Government, but simply don't report it because they're in on it. Or their higher ups are. In other instances, the Whitehouse offers the media preferential access for fealty. Quid pro quo. If media want access to the big stories - to the big "Whitehouse names" - they gotta play ball. Any of the later are enough to prove a conspiracy of silence.

I seriously recommend you bone up on some of this. Bilderberg is real. CFR/UN agenda for global government is real. Bohemian Grove is real. The Border threat is obvious. The wholesale neglect of anything Constitutional is glaring. Once you get that far, the rest makes perfect sense. The censure and character assassination of Ron Paul. The sanctification of establishment fucks like Obama and Romney, the continual hyping of big Government in media, the Police State, further war etc etc.

#43     Jan 25, 2012
  4. #44     Jan 25, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Obama was raised in Indonesia - an overwhelming Muslim nation. His mother registered his faith at the english school he attended as Islam. In subsequent interviews, Obama slipped his faith was Muslim. His middle name is Hussein. Christians don't keep Muslim names. Nor do they refer to the Koran as "Holy". Trust me.

There's a ton of crap on snopes. Try snoping anything else I wrote about. More than likely, they don't even cover Bilderberg, CFR, Global Governance, Bohemian Grove. All admitted.

#45     Jan 26, 2012
  6. You sure do seem threatened. In case you hadn't noticed, you stupid fucking cunt, Achilles et al. DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ALL what you have to say on the topic.

Now go back to playing with your dildo, you fucking fruitcake.

#46     Jan 26, 2012
  7. Incompetence is often a smoke screen for malfeasance. The moral difference may be huge, but the practical result is the same. This is why when you say something like "more reputable sources", I laugh. Either these "more reputable sources" are grossly incompetent, or, they are engaged in a conspiracy to deny Americans the facts about issues that directly affect their lives. Either way, the corporate media is not to be trusted.

#47     Jan 26, 2012
  8. My comments pertained to the alleged troop deployment to Libya, which I doubt happened for the reasons I've already given. In the unlikely event it did happen but was unreported by our media, I still say there's no way they're monolithic enough to have conspired to hide an event like that. Bias, subjective reporting, agendas, laziness and incompetence are one thing and account for much of what you wrote about. But deliberately conspiring to conceal a troop deployment of that size from the public would be nefarious and not even in the best interests of all elements of our media.

P.S. Don't want to get too far off topic but on the Patriot Act being written before 911, you do know that the government has tons of contingency plans for attacks on the United States, don't you? It wouldn't surprise me of the bulk of the act had been written years if not decades before 911.

#48     Jan 26, 2012
  9. The practical result is not the same because a malevolent media would keep trying to hide things that an incompetent media would jump on once they came to light. Do you really think state owned Iranian TV is more reputable than our media?

#49     Jan 26, 2012
  10. Howard Beale: [arms outstretched to the heavens] Edward George Ruddy died today! Edward George Ruddy was the Chairman of the Board of the Union Broadcasting Systems, and he died at eleven o'clock this morning of a heart condition, and woe is us! We're in a lot of trouble!

Howard Beale: [calmly strolling toward the audience] So. A rich little man with white hair died. What has that got to do with the price of rice, right? And *why* is that woe to us? Because you people, and sixty-two million other Americans, are listening to me right now. Because less than three percent of you people read books! Because less than fifteen percent of you read newspapers! Because the only truth you know is what you get over this tube. Right now, there is a whole, an entire generation that never knew anything that didn't come out of this tube! This tube is the Gospel, the ultimate revelation. This tube can make or break presidents, popes, prime ministers... This tube is the most awesome God-damned force in the whole godless world, and woe is us if it ever falls in to the hands of the wrong people, and that's why woe is us that Edward George Ruddy died. Because this company is now in the hands of CCA - the Communication Corporation of America. There's a new Chairman of the Board, a man called Frank Hackett, sitting in Mr. Ruddy's office on the twentieth floor. And when the twelfth largest company in the world controls the most awesome God-damned propoganda force in the whole godless world, who knows what shit will be peddled for truth on this network?

Howard Beale: [ascending the stage] So, you listen to me. Listen to me: Television is not the truth! Television is a God-damned amusement park! Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We're in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth... Go to God! Go to your gurus! Go to yourselves! Because that's the only place you're ever going to find any real truth.

#50     Jan 26, 2012