US Deploys 12000 Troops to Libya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Orwellians are conspiracy theorists too now, achilles. 1984 was required reading in high school once.

They do not do that anymore.:(

#11     Jan 23, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Who is Orly Taitz? You're cherry picking. There's a shitload of NWO whistleblowers over the past 50 years, and you're stomping your feet about Alex Jones, as if that proves anything? There's nothing wrong with Alex Jones, btw. You cite a real source that proves Jones is a nut. Otherwise, you're blowing smoke. As far as his audience, 15 Million a week is bigger than Limbaugh or Hannity.

#12     Jan 24, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL :D

#13     Jan 24, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Trefoil basically shit on the entire notion using ad hominim attacks. Nothing more. There was no presentation of facts, counter-points, or logic. Just a string of insults. "You're a conspiracy nutter if...." etc. That's enough to scare the curious and timid back into their caves. In fact, the mere prospect of being called a "nut" or "unpatriotic" by the goons in media, is enough to keep Americans in-line when its time for the next war or to vote for the next Establishment candidate. Most people are afraid of being called names. It's pathetic really.

#14     Jan 24, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

ahah. The term "conspiracy theorist" is basically a catch-all pejorative used to dismiss and discredit the labeled as a kook.

Conspiracies exist everywhere. People conspire all the time - for money, power, war, influence etc. As far as the New World Order and agenda for global Government, it's no conspiracy. Because it's no secret. It's openly discussed, planned and implemented. The media simply won't report it. Further, they call anyone who does so "a kook". And that's how it stays in the shadows, unknown to the idiot masses. The sheep are simply conditioned through fear-based mind control (ie name calling), not to venture outside the flock and take a look at the evidence for themselves. They are intellectual cowards. Take for example the Bilderberg group. Up until a couple years ago, the media said it didn't exist. Bilderberg has existed for at least 50 years. Same with Bohemian Grove. The media simply won't report it - a retreat where the nations top political and corporate leadership engage in mock human sacrifices and occultic ceremonies. This is not newsworthy, apparently. The CFR has pushed for a continual evolution towards regional cooperation, "power sharing" and integration for decades. They don't call it "Global Government". They call it "Global Governance". Same shit. Sometimes they change the lexicon because one term becomes widely known and associated with the end of statehood, so they flip the script, rebrand it under a new moniker, and continue on. "The New World Order" was the favored term until the late 90's, when it became a tar-baby, and the CFR/Globalists invented a new label to carry the torch ("Global Governance").

Here's a short essay by CFR President, Richard N. Haas, who makes the case for eroding state sovereignty, power sharing, and an steadfast evolution towards global governance.
    http://www.cfr.org/sovereignty/sovereignty-globalisation/p9903

This is a link to a CFR imitative that explicitly furthers "global governance" on the international stage
    http://www.cfr.org/content/thinktank/CFR_Global _Governance_ Program.pdf

Here's that phag Rich N Haas, hosting 1 and 30 minute CFR conference on "global governance".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4bFllEnlOo

That represents 1 search on google. There are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of white papers, interviews, speeches and policy papers that elucidate and promote "global governance". So when a skeptic demands to see the evidence, what's evident is they haven't bothered to look.

The CFR's plan for global government has been in the works since the late 40's, as far as I know. Every time we hear big wigs from Government and multilateral institutions (like the Word Bank, IMF, UN) talk about "global governance", this is what they're referring too. Most high level bureaucrats don't get appointed to the upper echelons of multilateral institutions or political parties unless they're a member of the CFR or Trilateral group. It's sort of like a fraternal order for political and corporate elites who are all on the same page, in terms of what the "agenda" is. That's why the vocabulary is the same, policies are the same, why nothing really changes and the system invariably drifts towards integration. Again, it's not a conspiracy. It's simply a publicized, game-plan. A philosophy. In order to get on the field, you have to be a member of the club. Media are part of the CFR, too. That's why political outsiders rarely make it onto the national stage. The media quickly circle the wagons and marginalize the "fringe" candidate before they can generate appeal. That's one reason why the media vilify Ron Paul. He isn't part of the club. He wants to withdraw from all these multilateral institutions (the UN, World Bank, IMF, ICC etc), basically give the finger to the globalists, and let America run herself. That's a big no, no to these guys. Sovereignty is the enemy. That's why problems are continually hyped and branded as "global crises" - to push the agenda for international cooperation and integration. It's a Hegelian model to social engineering (problem-reaction-solution). In order to drive the preferred solution, a problem must exist (or be created). So globalist bodies continually hype (and in some cases, create) the very problems they later "solve", so they can forward their true goal of integration, in the process. Notice all politicians and bureaucrats do nowadays is harp about "emerging threats" to the "global community"? Everything now is "global problem" that "threatens our shared safety and security"? The economy, global warming, bird flu, terrorism, WMD. The meme is the world is a small place, problems are increasingly transnational, so only transnational bodies and institutions can save us from these horrible problems. The only way to empower global institutions with the "tools" needed to combat these dire crises, is to hand-over sovereignty to international bodies. That means the end of Statehood. Which means the emergence of Global Government. Problem-reaction-solution. Simple, huh? The reality is the war on terror is a fraud, man-made global warming is a hoax, most of these pandemics are hyped beyond all reason (swine flu, SARS etc), there is no energy or water crisis. In reality, the globalists are behind most crisis hyping, for this very reason. It's not about terrorism, bird flu, poverty etc. It's about power consolidation and the end of State-hood. What the globalists are doing is prodding the masses along, using fear and intimidation, to force us to submit to their agenda. It's quite simple, actually. The real crux is the national media. Most of them are CFR and self-censor anything that doesn't mesh with global governance. That's why the mainstream press routinely ignore the constant assault against the Constitution - because individual rights are a huge obstacle to the centralization of power, and ultimately, global government. That's why the national media never talk about the Patriot Act, Military Commissions, NDAA, Enemy Expatriation etc. Merely bringing attention to the assault against the Constitution would energize the people to defend it, which would set back the defanging of American sovereignty, countless decades. What they will talk about it, is the next bird flu pandemic coming out of China, how Iran plans to nuke the US, and the coming world wide great depression if G20 leaders don't act now! = global governance is the only solution....

#15     Jan 24, 2012
  6. What will really bake your noodle is how many military are "conspiracy nutters" people believe Ron Paul gets all this support because he supports a strict constitution. This is wrong. The military supports Paul because many of us helped carry out things we did not understand at the time. Many thought truth was truth.

I posted years ago here that we were gearing up for Iran, this was still while we were in a hot war with Iraq. But the tactical part of the war was over, and tactical plans for the next front had already begun.

Suicides in the military are double that of the civies, because many believe they sold their souls.

I was lucky and hedged my position, and became a medic, no blood on my hands. But I have treated many addicted Marines, who would only talk to me. They knew I too, was at the Ministry of Truth.

So yeah, while I do not blame people here for deriding a greater plan, there is one. One only need to look and see. I listened to Alex Jones for awhile after Art Bell retired, It was fun, and interesting. All the while tho, I knew that the media will allow Alex Jones to stay on the air, because the media have conditioned enuf people to respond reflexively to the word "Conspiracy"

#16     Jan 24, 2012
  7. Very interesting that there is absolutely no mention of this anywhere in the western press. Sorry Trader666, the more "reputable" sources have deigned to neither confirm nor deny these reports.

Also, thank you all for your concern. I was not in Japan; I've had my balls on ice because South Carolina kicked me in them, dead center.

#17     Jan 24, 2012
  8. The more reputable sources know it's a crock.
    Buncha jackoff losers. Put on some clothes & get out & get some sun. It'll do you good.

#18     Jan 24, 2012
  9. Interesting input. Thanks!

#19     Jan 24, 2012
  10. I'm always kindhearted and generous to a fault. Can't you tell?
    Don't forget to put on some tanning lotion if you're down South somewhere.

#20     Jan 24, 2012