US Comptroller on 60 Minutes: America is facing total collapse

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Consul, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Maybe... But the GOP is making it very easy for him on every front... As a conservative i have to ask myself how did these Exec Branch Goofballs get into office and how are they allowed to stay there...

:confused:

#21     Aug 29, 2007
  2. You don't have to pay anything to US Gov't Corp..

http://www.commonlawvenue.com/Summaries/02-eliminate_taxes.htm

#22     Aug 29, 2007
  3. It's not the politicians.. it's the central bankers that own the FED and buy the politicians

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

#23     Aug 29, 2007
  4. One more 9-11 like 'attack.' and mission complete with...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFID

#24     Aug 29, 2007
  5. Well said!

I would add: if you want to depend on the government, go to venezuela or cuba, let's see how you do.

#25     Aug 29, 2007
  6. And lets cut back on those pesky hospitals and schools too

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional

#26     Aug 29, 2007
  7. futuman

futuman

Nice to see there's still someone here who sees the state of the once great America and the direction it's going.

#27     Aug 29, 2007
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Eliminate Medicare, fine by me, it's a disaster. In fact let's eliminate the entire US medical system -- it's a hopeless mess. But, come on now, you've got to be joking when you say eliminate social security. You want to eliminate a government program that actually produces a surplus each year? One of the few government programs that's worked beautifully, exactly as intended. And what's more, only minor tweaking is needed to make it financially sound for the rest of this century. To guarantee the same monthly benefit with any private investment program you can come up with, you'll have to put aside a lot more of your hard earned money every month than you're paying now into S.S. And where is the government going to get the money it needs to kill people in Iraq if it doesn't have the social security trust fund to borrow from?

#28     Aug 29, 2007
  9. VOTE RON PAUL...

#29     Aug 29, 2007
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Why is there a surplus? Because.....the Boomers huge populations has funded the system for 30 years and the payout population is much smaller. Now it is going to reverse, more recipients then payers.

SS monies now return 2-3% in govt. money market funds....A private citizen can double that with a guaranteed bond.

It is a system the exploits minorities and the poor.
    The life expectancy for blacks and poorer people is 67. They pay SS all their life and only receive 2 or 3 years of checks. Then when they die the Govt. keeps all their money..In a private system at least the retirement fund could go to support the grieving family...(of course after the Democrats take their estate taxes first.

#30     Aug 29, 2007