US City with the Best Women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by achilles28, Mar 6, 2007.

1. yeah but at least we don't have a small penis like you.....

#41     Mar 19, 2007
  2. Wayne.. come on my man, you can do MUCH better than Rosie O'Donnel.. You heard about what happened to her today right?? She died

Yep, she drowned...

They found her face down in Ricki Lake.. LOL

#42     Mar 19, 2007
  3. Yeah, yer right...

I guess I have *some* minimum standards. But they are pretty low.

I'd still do Liz, tho! :p

#43     Mar 19, 2007
  4. ...actually Kari Byron from Mythbusters is pretty hot (even if she does wear a push-up bra)

Becky quick aint bad either

suppose there are some hot women in the USA....

#44     Mar 19, 2007
  5. LOL! Man you crack me up sometimes....Magnum PI, that show didn't even scratch the surface. Plus it showed too many gorgeous white women for the benefit of the mainland audience, when in fact such women are rare here.

Also, I have not seen many 100% Native Hawaiian beauties. Not that there aren't any at all, but they're very rare. Pure Native Hawaiians are, generally, a rather hefty lot, including the women. The most beautiful Polynesians IMO are those who are half-Polynesian, half something else.

The blends here are amazing. I well recall one beauty from college who is 1/2 Korean and 1/2 Filipina. Just gorgeous, and there are so many like her.

Of course, they all pale in comparison to my wife.....:)

#45     Mar 19, 2007
  6. nitro

nitro

Prague, Checkoslovakia. Really, any eastern european country.

nitro

#46     Mar 19, 2007
  7. You're right, there are few women over 30 that most non-desperate men with reasonable tastes would consider hot. I've only met a handful in my life. It could be that when you see one, you don't realize it because they don't look over 30. But mostly it's because mother-nature takes its toll and partly because American women don't exercise very much and have awful nutritional habits. (Although women are generally better than men in this regard, but still......)

#47     Mar 20, 2007
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Baby boy if you think Becky Quick is hot, you better swim on over and take a good/long look. You ain't seen nothing yet!!! You'll be wanting to apply for citizenship.

#48     Mar 20, 2007
  9. Ok ok ok I stand corrected there are some... SOME attractive women in the USA ( I just didn't see any when I was there) and one thing is for sure Orange County and Anahiem sure don't have any.

#49     Mar 20, 2007
  10. volente_00

volente_00

If you are into crackheads built like paris hilton then more power to ya. Spinners are fun every now and then but looking at a chicks ribs is not my idea of a fine body.

#50     Mar 20, 2007