US City with the Best Women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by achilles28, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Damn I miss Miami, I just went to the local tittie bar and there wasn't a girl in the bunch worth the cover charge. Too many fat Texas girls damn it. And to top it off in my fair county it is now illegal for the girls to take their tops off. Can you believe it, looking at boobs is illegal.

#31     Mar 19, 2007
  2. Honolulu.

The best of Asia and the US mainland, and the mixes between the two.

#32     Mar 19, 2007
  3. And presumably the Hawaiians are ok too, unless your generous imperialistic wordliness includes them as asians, or americans, as a matter of course.
    How big of you:)

You know, thats just a great answer really, even if it isn't topic specific, nor address why a higher proportion of babes would be showing there wares in miami, or any beach environment really, while the heffalumps are at home, not doing so.

I only know the place from episodes of Magnum PI, but it looked the goods.
    Hapaboy, as an agony aunt;

"The stock markets crashing!"
    A; "I live in hawaii".

"World war 10 has broken out!'
    A;"I live in hawaii."

"I got stuck in utah with work, its bringin me down"
    A; "I live in hawaii."

"The women here are all heffalumps, 3 baggers!"
    A;"I live in hawaii."

"My @#**! home brew exploded and killed my dog, and my wifes gonna leave because of it! " (or visa versa)

A; "I live in hawaii."

What a great catch all:)

#33     Mar 19, 2007
  4. She is attractive for a 37 yr old American, but far from "hot".

#34     Mar 19, 2007
  5. #35     Mar 19, 2007
  6. Shallow discussion, but what the hell I'll pitch in, since I have alot of experience in this area. I've been all over the U.S. and it seems to me that good-looking women tend to gravitate to the sunnier, warmer major cities in states such as, GA, SC, FL, AL, LA, TX & Southern CA. Take a walk on any southern University campus and you'll see what I mean.

Interestingly, my pick for most beautiful major city in the US, Portland, Oregon probably has the least beautiful women, % wise. Why is this? I don't know, maybe during the Oregon Trail years of the mid-1800's only the hardiest & bulkiest of women attempted or even made it across the country by wagon. Of course, it doesn't help that most of the women there don't wear make-up and don't dress well. But, on the hand they're down to earth good people.

I have to agree with others that alot of U.S. women in their twenties these days are fat. I guess it's not in style anymore to work-out at that age. Most can't even compare to my 42 yr. old wife.

#36     Mar 19, 2007
  7. Taste varies. Personally, I like athletic outdoorsy types versus skinny model/actresses.

#37     Mar 19, 2007
  8. <i>"She is attractive for a 37 yr old American, but far from "hot".</i>

How many women over 30 would most men label as "hot"? Isn't that reserved for girls at/below mid-20s? They do continue to live past the pages of Playboy, whether male fantasies stretch that far or not.

One state I have never seen one "hot" girl in thru several visits is Iowa. My apologies to that wonderful place, but the pretty girls there remain well hidden.

Having spent lots of time in various parts of Canada, I'd have to vote Toronto as one of the sleepers for gorgeous women. They are everywhere in all styles, shapes and ethnic origins. Walk the downtown streets = malls and you'll be gawking the entire time, I'm sure.

#38     Mar 19, 2007
  9. Your prospective changes when you hit 50.

For example, I'd consider Liz Claiman "hot" and she's wayyyy past 30.

But then, hell, I'd bump Rosie O'Donnel, her lezzie partner too, Billie Jean King, Rosanne Barr, Oprah, Sylvia Wadha...well...maybe not Sylvia...

You name her, I'll bump her!

:D

#39     Mar 19, 2007
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Rosie O'Donnell/Rosanne Barr??? Wayne seek help immediately!!!

#40     Mar 19, 2007