US City with the Best Women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by achilles28, Mar 6, 2007.

1. drobin

drobin

Another vote for Miami.

#21     Mar 18, 2007
  2. <i>"ALL cities in the US are plagued by ugly fat women. Rosie O'Donnell is skinny and attractive by comparison."</i>

My vote for the most moronic ET post of the weekend... not even a distant second to this one.

#22     Mar 18, 2007
  3. Wait a minute ...a few years ago I was with some Americans and they were both saying Oprah was "hot".

So when you guys talk about cities with the hottest women what exactly do you mean? Is, for example, Roseanne Barr "hot".

#23     Mar 18, 2007
  4. <i>"Wait a minute ...a few years ago I was with some Americans and they were both saying Oprah was "hot"."</i>

Yo Alex... how 'bout you show us your example of "hot". Help us poor, deprived U.S. boys understand what we're missing over here, considering all American girls are as you describe.

Waiting for a photo from your files...

#24     Mar 18, 2007
  5. Hey guys, there is no other place like The Big Easy... New Orleans. Where else can your daughters, wives and mothers come and flash their boobies for some cheap trinkets? :D

By the way, after a few drinks any woman whose breasts are visible appears beautiful to me :p

#25     Mar 18, 2007
  6. <i>"Continuing the spirit of the 'best US cities' thread, please post up US cities with the best / hottest women with reasons."</i>

Everywhere. Every city is the same. That goes for small towns, too.

There are hot women all thru the US... and Canada, which is a first-cousin of ours anyway.

One example (below) of literally millions here: 37yrs old at the time of photo, two teen boys, perhaps past her prime but still not bad.

American girls like this vastly outnumber those like the lame examples Alex listed. Alex, I've always enjoyed your posts and agree with 96% of what you share in here. But your repeated views on women over here are either your best attempt at humor, or 180 degrees off track :cool:

#26     Mar 18, 2007
  7. Damn, she is hot.

#27     Mar 18, 2007
  8. Yes she is... yummy...:D

#28     Mar 19, 2007
  9. I have to chime in for NY.

I am aware of the stereotype so many of you describe and NYC has it share of over sized people too but it is also a magnet that draws women from all around the country and the world.
    They are coming here to make it in modeling, show biz etc. (OK some are diverted to Hollywood)

If you go into a restaurant or cafe in NYC you will be most likely served by a quite attractive and friendly female, exactly the opposite of the stereotype of what some of the posters describe. Women of all ages are swarming the health clubs and when the weather gets better they are showing it off.
    People are reasonably unguarded here and it is easy to strike up a conversation with an attractive stranger. I do it every day for fun and practice.

Don't take any one's word for it. Before you rush to conclusions check on Match.com and you see with your own eyes what is available in various cities and then decide where the best women are.

GC

#29     Mar 19, 2007
  10. I'd hit it!

Alex, stop sipping on that Haterade man.. You know there are some lovely ladies here in the US. We have the best plastic surgeons and most tanning beds and skincare products in the world.. Money may not be able to buy love but it can sure buy looks in America.

#30     Mar 19, 2007