US City with the Best Women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by achilles28, Mar 6, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

I lived in Phoenix for half a year. Plastic surgery capital of the US (Scottsdale).

Lots of fake blondes and boobs ;)

#11     Mar 7, 2007
  2. Yeah man. It's completely frustrating. Makes you almost cry inside...

#12     Mar 7, 2007
  3. Given I like my wenches like I like my Rum I'd have to agree with you - though Jersey women come a close second.

#13     Mar 18, 2007
  4. Miami is, without a doubt, the best..

I have to agree with you, Jersey girls are incredibly sexy...

#14     Mar 18, 2007
  5. I know this is about American women but nothing comes close to Prague or Buenos Aires. Don't waste your time in New Jersey or anywhere else.

#15     Mar 18, 2007
  6. andread

andread

There's no way you can compare Miami to London. Okay, not many of the women in Miami are really American, but Miami is 5 times better. Been to both places.
    By the way, I vote for Miami, which is the only place in the States I have seen :)

Edit: by the way, talking about Miami. Does anyone known how the Winter Music Conference is? It starts on Tuesday. I heard it's a great party

#16     Mar 18, 2007
  7. basis

basis

This thread embodies everything that I love about ET. Every once in a while, I like to remind myself who I'm trading with every day. Thanks guys! And, please, don't go changing!

#17     Mar 18, 2007
  8. Something I agree on with Pa(b)st Prime on. I'm looking forward to getting back there for a visit. Texas used to be damn good until the girls got fat.

#18     Mar 18, 2007
  9. ALL cities in the US are plagued by ugly fat women. Rosie O'Donnell is skinny and attractive by comparison.

When I was in the US I met one, ONE (1) slim attractive woman and she was from Slovakia

#19     Mar 18, 2007
  10. I remember once in Hong Kong in a shopping mall I saw these huge elephantine women each would have been 200+ pounds, lumbering like a small herd . Compared to the rest of the Asian women they were HUGE, twice the size at least and ugly as sin.
    Sure enough they were American women, two were eating hamburgers while lumbering around, it was a sickening site.

#20     Mar 18, 2007