US City with the Best Women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by achilles28, Mar 6, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Continuing the spirit of the 'best US cities' thread, please post up US cities with the best / hottest women with reasons.

Pics welcome!! :)

2. volente_00

volente_00

3. BSAM

BSAM

Houston ain't too shabby.

4. based on the members here on ET you would get more replies to this thread if you changed the title to:

"US City with the Hottest Men"

5. No offense, but I am not into "plump" women. Texas is one of the most overweight states. I have been to Dallas so I know.

The Los Angeles metro area has the hottest women. They're fit and dress well. They're also very materialistic but this survey is just about hottness :D

6. Sorry I'm not into ugly fat slags....I stay away from the US

7. The American women we get down-under are real bushpigs.
    I haven't met one who is less than 200 pounds!
    Truly sickening women

8. Miami. The rest aren't even close.........

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Not Even...they are a dime a dozen around these here parts. Just when you thought you saw the hottest most bodacious woman in your life along comes another one less then a block away...

10. I can't say which is the hottest, but Washington, DC has to be the worse for a major city. Lot of career geeks, chippies on Capitol Hill looking to hook up with Ted Kennedy,et al and a bunch of self-important married hags from the midwest.

Personally, I think you have to go to the UK and Europe. It's rare to find a decent looking american woman who isn't mental, self-obssessed or a gold digger.

#10     Mar 7, 2007