US Citizens Starting To Rebel Against Wall Street

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Oh my, it's ok for the biggest companies on the planet to default on billions, but it's not ok for Suzie to default on 2k.

Most people will understand, we are in a crisis remember. Unemployment is 9.7% Most people will get a pass.

#31     Sep 9, 2009
  2. Look at the example being set by our countries leaders, spend spend spend.

#32     Sep 9, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

It's quite easy really.. stop paying them, when they call up promise them payments.. rinse and repeat.. every time they call ask them if it's in collections.. if they won't say, it's in collections... at that point tell them to shove it sideways so far up their backside that it leaves them with scars and a permanent headache.. and, assuming you know how to trade, tell them if they want their money that they can come over and suck it out of your nasdaq [assuming you have one].. then of course, it's time to get a new address..

#33     Sep 9, 2009
  4. These are un presented times, if you don’t have a job, you just don’t have a choice. And once the banks charge this off it will remain on your credit for 7 years. Lets say things get better two years from now and you decide to settle with them, once you create any activity on the account it resets to another 7 years.

It will be reported as settled, but will stay on there for 7 more years once you settle.

Some may advise to just walk away and forget about financing anything for 7 years. You may be able to buy a car with 30% down. They will just come and get it if you don’t pay.

If you want to buy a house in the future you may as well forget that for 10 years, because once you clean it up after the 7 years you have to rebuild, that will take more time.

But if you have a home and think you can somehow make that payment. I would let the un secured debt go into default and never look back.

#34     Sep 9, 2009
  5. Since many bankers are jewish, I think that is rather unlikely.

#35     Sep 9, 2009
  6. I guess I just can’t shut up about this subject. Let’s say you have a lot of money say 10 million, you have it in a bank. The bank goes bust and all you get is 250k, IS THAT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should open 40 bank accounts.

#36     Sep 9, 2009
  7. I only wished she would have flashed her titties

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGC1mCS4OVo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGC1mCS4OVo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#37     Sep 9, 2009
  8. Yes it's fair. Most millionaires keeping money in banks do just what you said. They verify the account insurance and they keep separate accounts. The rest is in real estate, brokerage accounts, and other hard assets. Millionaire's figure this out quickly and it's not much of a problem.

#38     Sep 9, 2009
  9. the1

the1

The same thing happened to me. I had 1.99% for life and it turned into 13.99%. My credit score is 845. I paid the bugger off. Don't ever take on debt you can't afford to pay off with 1 payment. Fuck BofA.

#39     Sep 9, 2009
  10. One of your better videos, but I believe the anger is misplaced. The problem isn't with credit card companies in general, it's particularly as it relates to B of A. B of A took at $10k credit line I had down to $1k once, and I've never used the card since. I found credit at other places that replaced B of A. They have some of the worst solvency scores you can have and still function. Buying Merrill Lynch was their downfall, and I'm surprised that they're still in business.

#40     Sep 9, 2009