US Citizens Starting To Rebel Against Wall Street

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Hey, at least (criminal) loan sharks are not allowed to mail you tons of BS offers to take their money!

What the hell do these greedy banks expect when they practically beg people to take their money (at 30% interest!)?

They're getting exactly what they deserve. Joe Sixpack saying "I ain't payin' no mo'!!!". Fuck these rip off banks & finance crooks.

#21     Sep 9, 2009
  2. Most of people are too stupid to realize what is going on. Before talking about rebellion against uncle Sam, should know the story of Edward and Elaine Brown first. :D

Government rack up debts and people have pay it back. It is called economy by wall-street.

#22     Sep 9, 2009
  3. #23     Sep 9, 2009
  4. And that a good thing, government solves nothing. Free markets are the key to prosperity and wealth generation.

#24     Sep 9, 2009
  5. Do you really think these banks are going to get what they deserve? We have already seen that these banks are too big to fail.

I think people are taking a big risk by getting into debt. if the government thinks enough people are doing it on purpose, they may make a law forcing people to pay or go to some kind of debtors prison in a few years. A debtors prison could be like a work camp where people work for slave wages manufacturing stuff for the rest of the world, the same way they have manufactured stuff for us in sweat shops for the last few decades.

#25     Sep 9, 2009
  6. how has that worked out? unregulated capitalism works until it crashes. we have a long history of market crashes due to unregulated greed.

#26     Sep 9, 2009
  7. promagma

promagma

+1

Also if she really has good credit, can't she clean it up with 1 or 2 balance transfers? I have good credit and get balance transfer offers a couple times a week, 0% for 9 months and 12% thereafter. Even with the balance transfer fee not a bad deal.

#27     Sep 9, 2009
  8. Michael Moore is a babbling fool.
    -----------------------------------------------------

I don't think so. He took a large position in Haliburton when Bush was elected.:D

#28     Sep 9, 2009
  9. She will learn a hard lesson, sooner or later. She will not learn this lesson alone either. She better hope a future potential employer doesn’t see that. She must be a great person and a hard worker that I would want to hire. Not.

BM

#29     Sep 9, 2009
  10. What happend to me was, I was sent blank checks at a fixed rate for the life of the balance. Some were 3.99%. Well now they are 27.74%. My credit score with equifax is 776, I don't know about the others.

My debt has been priced as if I have defaulted. Good credit makes zero diffrence now.

#30     Sep 9, 2009