US Citizens Starting To Rebel Against Wall Street

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Sep 9, 2009.

1. She's violated the agreement. Her action is wrong.

#11     Sep 9, 2009
  2. No. BUT, have you seen their ridiculous offers of cash advances lately? Their tricking people with low teaser rates which actually trigger 3-4% cash advance fees in addition to all kinds of other tricks. These banks are now legalized LOAN SHARKS!

I say screw them too! Why the fuck pay these crooks? Oh, yeah because of that other great American scam, the "CREDIT SCORE". HAHAHA!!!

#12     Sep 9, 2009
  3. The banks action is also wrong, putting pressure on customers during hard times.. The banks took tax payer money to lend and help the people. They violated the agreement.

#13     Sep 9, 2009
  4. Instead, they're NOT lending and even worse are screwing those who are "borderline" & forcing these people to either accept being ripped off or as this woman did, just say fuck it! More people ought to do what she's doing. But it looks like most are just sheep nowadays. Maybe in another year or 2 many will realize they have no choice.

#14     Sep 9, 2009
  5. AyeYo

AyeYo

I don't know how any of you can be siding with her.

I've got a really simple solution her, pay off your balance and they won't get a dime out of you. The bank didn't force her to spend money she didn't have. The bank didn't force her to carry a balance. The bank isn't forcing her to make only the minimum installment and pay them ridiculous interest.

I have a counter-message for her and people like her: stop living outside your means and then acting like the people that loaned you the money are somehow beholden to YOU. You get what you deserve, bitch.

Are CC companies a bunch of shiester loan sharks? No doubt. But there's a pretty simple way to never let them make a penny off you... pay your damn bill in full - that means not spending money you don't have.

It's wrong that the banks got bailed out and didn't get what was coming to them (yet). It'd be just as wrong if the ever-indebted American consumer didn't get what's coming to them too. Can't make your payment because you spent too much? I'm with the CC company... tough shit. Go down the drain just like the banks and dumbestic car companies should have.

#15     Sep 9, 2009
  6. Tricking people? Read the fine print - it's all in there. Don't think you should have to read it? THEN DON'T GET THE CARD FOOL!

#16     Sep 9, 2009
  7. We have contracts for a reason, these things are black and white.

#17     Sep 9, 2009
  8. A video of some chick bitching and complaining. Shocker!

Hardly US citizens rebelling against wall st.

Next time don't buy a house, car, jewelry, and t.v. that you can't afford and you won't owe the CC companies anything.

#18     Sep 9, 2009
  9. This is very sad. We are such an entitlement society that she actually thinks the banks have wronged her in some way! Do not borrow money (i.e use credit cards) if you dont want to be robbed of your wealth. If you must borrow money, read the terms of your agreement and you will see that they can raise their rates whenever they want.

Proverbs 22:7 The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

#19     Sep 9, 2009
  10. spinn

spinn

you are mentally ill...and need help, yesterday; do not take anti depressants as you are about to snap......please get help and get off the net.

#20     Sep 9, 2009