US Citizens Starting To Rebel Against Wall Street

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Go back to school and get an education... your reasoning is about on the same level as your writing... 6th grade or so.

#121     Sep 12, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

I suppose some people default and choose to feel bad, to punish themselves, over it... and others just default and kick sand in the eyes of the creditors and the punishers and feel pretty good about it.... I'm about ten months from the statutes of limitation personally, feeling damned good, wake up every morning, house paid for, no payments, f$%k 'em all... what's all this payment shit anyhow? It never was my idea of a good time, my wife was a crazy spender so eventually I had no choice but to outspend her in a race to the bottom, otherwise I was going to never have a fricking thing that I wanted.. got a car, got a big wagon to tow the travel trailer that I got... took some nice vacations, had some nice hobby equipment.. then one day I decided I hated the job and the credit card krap so I told 'em all to shove it as far sideways as they humanly could, and then shove a little more... sometimes you just wake up and say "this is utterly fu%^&d, I don't have to do fu@#$d" and you don't do it anymore...

Collectors gave up a year ago, I was a real bastard to them... then when they got serious and sent a guy around to serve papers I changed address and turned the old homestead into a rental, put friends in there that won't rat me out and moved... no sense going to court when I have no income now is there?

I don't blame that girl, the CC companies treat people like school children... "you be good or you get a demerit on your credit score"... go f^&k yourself teach.. that's my communique to them, go f%^k yourself.... you can't really work out anything with them except on their terms and it always costs you a lot of money no matter what, way the hell above what you owe so, negotiating from such a position of weakness is not something that the girl in the video or I are comfortable with, we know that is a disaster in the making, better to just overturn the negotiating table in their faces and head for a happy place...

#122     Sep 12, 2009
  3. You are simply a fucking moderator, for the sake of all East Europeans.

What the fuck are you doing with 7200 posts under your name? Actively seeking attention from anonymous posters?

You are one sick bastard!

#123     Sep 12, 2009