US Born Children of Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TraderTactics, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Thanks for proving my case Gayfly!!! As I said, the fact that you accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant PROVES you're a jackass who doesn't know what he's taking about.

And now we see you're wrong yet again and on the same topic no less! You can't get anything right, can you? :p
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason#United_States

#31     Aug 15, 2010
  2. Gabfly1: this is SOP for these right wing extremists. Remember, there were two marches, one on DC itself, the other in Virginia, close to DC, on the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, to allegedly "protect" 2nd amendment rights. These occurred on April 19, the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, the worst terrorist attack in this country prior to the 9/11 attack.
    These POS's chose to commemorate the occasion in this way. Why would you be surprised at them defending someone calling for Obama to be killed? They doubtless say these things to each other all the time, sitting outside their trailers with their beers after a day fishing in the pestilential swamp someone sold them as a lake.
    No, they have no decency at all. No shame either.

#32     Aug 15, 2010
  3. FUCK YOU LIAR. Let's see a link, you lying POS.

YOU and your LYING libtard buddies who make up false accusations are the ones with no decency and no shame.

#33     Aug 15, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

More guilt by association rhetoric, i dont even own a gun, yes i believe Tim mcViegh is a terrorist, and no i dont support anyone who wants to kill Obama.

You wanna play this game of guilt by association? Why is it that the only 2 public officials to come out in public and wish the death of their political opponent recently was 2 dems from new Hampshire... Dems dont even wish the death of their opponents in private, they come right out in public and say it, Kieth Halloran, the shameless liberal, isnt even going to resign after saying it. Also i dont seem to recall anyone making a movie depicting the assasination of Obama, though liberals made a movie depicting exactly that about bush. Therefore it can now be determined that every single liberal is a psychopath, with a deep seated hatred of women.

Which side was it that has no shame again

BOSTON - A New Hampshire Democratic state lawmaker resigned Thursday after making a joke on Facebook about Sarah Palin dying.

“A living Sarah Palin is less dangerous than a dead one. As long as she lives, she may be able to say or do things that serve as a moderating influence,” Representative Timothy Horrigan said in a posting Wednesday on the popular social networking site.

Horrigan, 53, who was running for re-election for the part-time legislative post that pays $100 a year, told Reuters he made the flippant remark in response to a more pointed comment from a Democratic candidate running for another seat in the New Hampshire House of Representatives.

Candidate Keith Halloran posted a note on a senior Republican lawmaker’s Facebook page that said he wished Palin, a former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, had been on the plane that crashed this week, killing former Alaska Senator Ted Stevens. He apologized for the comment Thursday.

Horrigan, who plans to spend more time on his career as a computer repairman, said he also regretted his words because they gave the Republicans ammunition to attack Democrats in the upcoming election.

“It was not the nicest thing I’ve ever said in my life,” he said.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/2010/08/12/15008731.html

#34     Aug 15, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure you were equally outraged by your left wing extremist buddies calling/hoping for Bush's early demise while he was POTUS.

#35     Aug 16, 2010
  6. Words, words, and more words. Here is the sum and substance of the thing. I was very offended by Index Piker's posts, a small portion of which are encapsulated here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2779978#post2779978

He is clearly a racist thug who, in his own words, would be "perfectly fine" if Obama were assassinated. In what universe are the musings of presidential assassination not treasonous sentiments?

And then YOU repeatedly go pedantic on ME?! But not a word either to or about Index Piker? Your repeated conduct in this matter alone tells anyone with a brain in their head all they need to know about you. Specifically, that you are an appeaser of both racism and treasonous musings and sentiments. Everything else is just detail.

#36     Aug 16, 2010
  7. If indeed this is what he had written, then it was a tasteless and stupid thing to write. Not that it will count for much, but he did at least apologize. Meanwhile, Index Piker never apologized for his remarks, and Trader666 continues to tacitly appease his conduct by repeatedly attacking people who took Index Piker to task, but not even once castigating Index Piker for his deeply offensive remarks.

#37     Aug 16, 2010
  8. Now I see you've stooped to even bigger lies. Getting desperate, aren't you Gayfly?

First you falsely accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant, which proves you're a jackass who doesn't know what he's taking about. Then you took it back when you were corrected. Now you've flip-flopped yet again, despite being given the precise definition, and have doubled down by trying to smear me with the same brush because I'm rubbing your nose in your own excrement.

For the record, I do find Index Piker's comments offensive and strongly disagree with them. I also strongly condemn violence of any kind against Obama or any other politician and hope it never happens. So once again you're full of shit.

The problem I have with you is, you're sticking your nose where it doesn't belong (in American politics) and are trying to shut down OUR free speech with false, slanderous accusations. Even though I find Index Piker's comments offensive and strongly disagree with them, they didn't even warrant him being banned from ET, let alone charged with treason. Yet you persist with lie after lie.

What a rude lowlife POS you are as a Canadian to stick your nose in our business as you do. MYOFB loser.

#38     Aug 16, 2010
  9. Really? After all this time, you finally come out and "strongly condemn" Index Piker's posts? Now? It certainly took you long enough, since the comments were made in March -- 5 months ago! And you do so only here and to me? Why did you not address Index Piker himself with your condemnation if you truly found his posts "offensive," and if you "strongly disagree with them?" And why did you not do it sooner? Seems to me that what you are doing here and now is the equivalent of constructing evidence well after the fact in a laughable attempt to smell better.
    Charged with treason? Did I actually say he perpetrated full on treason and that he should be prosecuted for it? Or did I refer to his posts as being of treasonous sentiment? Is not the hopeful toying with the idea of presidential assassination a treasonous musing? Well? Isn't it?

Keep digging, Trader666. I can still see you.

#39     Aug 16, 2010
  10. This from the one who falsely accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant and who persists in his lies, even after being corrected repeatedly :p

#40     Aug 16, 2010