US Born Children of Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TraderTactics, Aug 13, 2010.

1. #21     Aug 14, 2010
  2. What a rude lowlife POS you are as a Canadian to constantly spew your misguided libtarded venom about OUR system and OUR politicians. MYOFB loser.

#22     Aug 14, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just another stupid liberal rant.

#23     Aug 14, 2010
  4. Oh, did I get it wrong when I accused someone who was toying with the idea of taking out the president, or approving that a past one was killed? Imagine my dismay.

This post is the one that started it, and is the seed to the thread you refer (follow the bread crumbs):
    (By "he," Index Piker was referring to Obama.)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2772575&highlight=lincoln#post2772575

You're dangling, 666. You got nothing, and you cling to it as if it was for dear life. What you lack in substance you make up for in entertainment value. But don't just stand there, 666. Go defend the racist Index Piker who would like to see your president dead.

#24     Aug 14, 2010
  5. Except, perhaps, for your posts in that thread, which validate his claims.

#25     Aug 14, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

For a guy obsessed with the last word you're not very good at it.

#26     Aug 15, 2010
  7. I have plenty but being the typical libtard POS that you are, you think you can lie it away. FACT remains that you accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant which PROVES you're a jackass who doesn't know what he's taking about. P.S. pointing out what a fool you are isn't a defense of what Index Piker said either, liar.

#27     Aug 15, 2010
  8. Let me see if I understand this correctly. I called out Index Piker as a nod-and-wink racist engaged in treasonous sentiments because of a small sampling of his posts here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2779978#post2779978

Index Piker essentially wrote that it would be "perfectly fine" with him if Obama were assassinated as was Lincoln. And you go pedantic on me and take me to task? Because I thought that was a rather treasonous remark? If that wasn't toying with treason, then what was it? I take back my subsequent correction when I thought maybe it was more seditious than treasonous. No, I think I was right the first time. Regardless, you puff your scrawny chest out at me? Where is your outrage towards Index Piker? Since you have been following me around, repeatedly accusing me as in this post of yours that I quoted, then you obviously know what I was referring to: Index Piker's repugnant conduct. Where was your reaction to his repulsive post? Were you puffing your chest at him? No, only at me. Your pissing on me isn't in defense of Index Piker? Bullshit. Sure it is. You're following me around and repeatedly challenging my singular, one-time assessment, which is arguably accurate, while overlooking the very point of contention in all your diatribes?! That tacitly makes you an appeaser of Index Piker's conduct.

I've had quite enough of your disingenuousness and your posturing. Not to mention your false pendantry. You're nothing but a lowly skid mark in a laundry hamper.

#28     Aug 15, 2010
  9. This character (Lincoln Meyer) on Boston Legal captures the whiner known as gabfly1 perfectly.

[​IMG]

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MzG_-B8X_WE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MzG_-B8X_WE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#29     Aug 15, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

I wouldnt waste much more breath trying to get this point across to him, gabfly1 loves to play the guilt by association game so he can accuse everyone on this site, who doesnt agree with his political view points, of being a racist. It is unfortunate that his rules of guilt by association never seem to apply to anyone from the left, he is the biggest clown i have ever seen. He has already falsely accused me of being a racist simply because i agree politically with other people he has accused of being racist. With his rules for outing a racist, (seen below) he can pin just about any label on anyone, as long as they are a right winger.

#30     Aug 15, 2010