US Army Colonel: Crushing a 'tea party insurgency'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Correction: wannabe black man :p

#41     Dec 28, 2012

#42     Dec 28, 2012
  3. Seems to me people want to forget this lil speech.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_fO-usAlqak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So what does IQ47 think of that?

#43     Dec 28, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

And look at the fools in the stands behind Obama cheering for this lunacy.

#44     Dec 28, 2012
  5. His IQ qualifies him as the left side of the black curve.

#45     Dec 28, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Name a single act of violence that came about due to the military planning for this contingency.

#46     Dec 28, 2012
  7. Somehow you forget merely planning a conspiracy is against the law.

#47     Dec 28, 2012
  8. The problem here is that the military has taken active steps to censor or get rid of anyone who taught or wrote about muslim extremism as a threat. Our soldiers are being indoctrinated that the only problem with muslims is we don't have sufficient cultural sensitivity.

Instead they are actively planning on violently suppressing Tea Party insurrections. DHS has already warned about possible violence from such groups as returning war vets.

The issue here is both the mindset that sees such groups as potential threats, and the fact that war gaming against them serves to desensitize the military to the enormity of what they would be doing.

#48     Dec 28, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Thats your job not mine, If you want i can name multiple felonies that have happened at left wing, and specifically occupy wallstreet rallies. Can you say the same?

#49     Dec 28, 2012
  10. Occupy thugs are local thugs handled by local law enforcement as they should be.No comparison to idiots threatening civil war because they aren't getting their way

#50     Dec 28, 2012