US Army Colonel: Crushing a 'tea party insurgency'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 28, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

IQ-47 posts such rediculous fodder that everyone comes out to punch him in the mouth for promoting such idiotic nonsense. If this conversation were in someone's living room we would lock IQ in the closet for the rest of the day.

#31     Dec 28, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

WOWSERS!!! You found another petition amongst internet loons, yet you still can not find a single crime committed by Tea Partiers at a tea party rally.

I could find 1 felony after another committed by people from left wing rallies if i wanted to.

#32     Dec 28, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

#33     Dec 28, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

#34     Dec 28, 2012
  5. I cant find a single crime committed by confederate soldiers prior to the war.The tea partys flag is a coiled snake ready to strike,right now they are still coiled

Even idiot occupiers weren't threatening civil war

#35     Dec 28, 2012
  6. To a black man like IQ47 anyone who doesn't want obama is a traitor.

I can't wait to see how long it takes for the democrat party to dump the idea "once you go black you never go back" mantra for President and splain to us how they are NOT being racist.:D :D

#36     Dec 28, 2012
  7. I agree with the OP that this kind of thing is very disturbing. It's bad enough that every single federal, state and local agency seem to have their own SWAT teams, all pulling frantically at the leash for a chance to go out and relive glories such as Ruby Ridge or Waco.

Now we have the Army actively planning to wage war on its own citizens. Scary. We know from history that meglamaniacs like Obama have a tendency to want to remain in power and very little regard for constitutional limitations. He has already done things that should have resulted in his impeachment.

Saying we have a democracy is not a total answer. We don't elect federal judges, and we can't vote them out of office either. They have become an occupying force onto themselves, forcing a far left set of policies on us that would never have received electoral support.

Even the electoral system is suspect. The Founders in their wisdom never intended for America to be a pure democracy. They recognized that such a system was unworkable for the very reason seen in the last election. It is too easy and attractive for the have-nots to vote themselves the property of the haves. Politicla campaigns become exercises in demagoguery instead of a reasoned debate.

It should be no surprise that everyone and their brother seems to want to acquire as many tactical weapons as possible.

#37     Dec 28, 2012
  8. I hate to break it to you IQ47 but in the United States the right to petition is NOT terrorism, it's a RIGHT that is guaranteed by the First Amendment.

#38     Dec 28, 2012
  9. Thats not as many secession signatures like you claimed but its irrelevant

#39     Dec 28, 2012
  10. No need for war because if I remember correctly you supported succession. I know rcg, did.

#40     Dec 28, 2012