US Army Colonel: Crushing a 'tea party insurgency'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 28, 2012.

1. It must be so comforting supporting authoritarianism at all costs.

#11     Dec 28, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

They fought for independence from their "leaders".
    And yet we rarely do. It's not working any more.

#12     Dec 28, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Anyone who disagrees with him is an enemy of the state.

#13     Dec 28, 2012

4. 1.Because they couldn't vote them out

2.If the people are electing their leaders its working.

3.IIRC you said you were voting for Romney so you are part of the problem you are complaining about

#14     Dec 28, 2012
  5. Anyone who thinks this current electoral system works is a fool. No, we can't just vote them out. The game is rigged towards these long term incumbents, and there's virtually no way to get rid of them. Anyone new coming in is either a crook already, or is quickly pulled aside and TOLD how the game works. Play ball and your spot at the trough is secure. Make waves, and you're out. The entire system is corrupt top to bottom.

#15     Dec 28, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Couple that mentality with a name like AK47, and what do you get?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AWiY1i4E21k?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Dec 28, 2012

7. Yes we can vote them out.The fools are the ones who support the system then complain about it.Most of the righties complaining about the system voted for Romney,in doing so they voted for the 2 party system,they voted for a guy who passed Obamacare,they voted for a wall street guy,they voted for a guy who signed an assault weapons ban.They voted for this guy,they voted for this system yet they want to complain the system isn't working

#17     Dec 28, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

This coming from a guy who claims to support Ron Paul over Obama......

How do you reconcile that my friend?

Atleast most of us on the right acknowledged the fact we were voting for the lesser of 2 evils, unlike you who actually believes obama is superman, but claims to support a libertarian.

#18     Dec 28, 2012
  9. I don't complain about the system.The voters have spoken and I accept their decision.I don't support civil war because my candidate didn't win.

#19     Dec 28, 2012
  10. It's a long stretch from complaining about the system to being acused of advocating a revolution, which seems to be what you're doing here. While there are a few loons in the Tea Party, the organization as a whole is no where near revolution. Are we to define a group by the few extremists it may have associated with it? If that's the case there may not be enough time in the day to list all the left wing nutcases out there. Shall we judge Obama by his seemingly close aquaintance with his past "friends"? Seems I've heard from the left that wouldn't be fair to do.

#20     Dec 28, 2012