US Army Colonel: Crushing a 'tea party insurgency'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

They don't attend Katy Perry concerts either.

#121     Dec 28, 2012
  2. Has anyone even questioned the legitimacy of this Army report?

These Army reports are usually used remotely, opposed to widely, and serve to provide worse case scenarios for military personnel so that they might be best psychologically equipped to deal with extreme situations.

Let’s imagine that even if it were real, and this fictitious article(the Army Report) was used as a psych-training tool for military personnel.

It still doesn't translate to anything even close to being codified law for procedures that would be taken in such a scenario.

It doesn't make our government or military anti-tea party either.

People just hear the urgency in a message like this, without doing any research to find out its validness , let alone the intended ramifications of such a report.
    They fly to conclusions and start looking for a target to point their finger at.

“So, Hoofy,” you might say, “Why would the military create a fictitious scenario of a tea party uprising in the not so distant future, if they weren't anti- tea party?”

Let’s first clearly define what our military is designed to do- which is- to protect Americans.

Now, Would you really want our armed forces to not even try to imagine a worse case scenario, where our military might be protecting us right here on U.S. soil?

Should we be so naïve to think that if our military forces are needed at home, that it would have to be a scenario in which we are retaliating the invasion from Russian forces, the Chinese, or some other hostile country?

So what other forces within our borders could possibly call for a military intervention?

A Terrorist organization? Of course!

"But the Tea Party is not a terrorist organization" you say.

But what about the Blacks, or Hispanics?

Hmmmm?

What if we knew of a large- even massive organization of African skin toned people, who all shared the similar beliefs that our country was seriously misguided by our so-called racist government and corrupt justice system?

What if they were not only arming themselves heavily, but they were letting the public know that they were arming themselves heavily?

What if it were Blacks and Hispanics rising up together- as a legion- maybe they called themselves the Chocolate Party, and they were organizing by the millions - growing stronger by the day- arming themselves to the teeth?

And- What if they were letting the public know they were doing everything within their power to take one or more of our states and make it their own sovereign nation, in which they can dictate their own set of laws, and develop their own military forces?

Some of you will inevitably pull up your belt and say, “I’d like to see those niggers try it.”

Others of you, perhaps the less ignorant ones, might push the glasses up on your nose and say,

“ok, Hoof, I get your point, and fair is fair. IF this so-called Chocolate Party did exist; as long as they hadn't caused any major violence YET, and hadn't broken any constitutional laws as an organizational whole- there really should be no need for our military to ever have to intervene, or even prepare for that possibility.”

Now - let’s imagine that the Chocolate Party was organizing a major protest event in Washington DC. They are calling this scheduled event “the Chocolate Stand”. Their goal is to get one million members to bring their guns down to Washington for one day. They want to send a message, and make it clear to the “white” house about what they are trying to say and do.

The slogan to their event is, “We gonna serve some Chocolate up in this biatch!”

Let’s imagine that they are unable to reach their goal of one million, but are still able to get fifty or sixty thousand GTC’s (Gun Toting Chocolates) into Washington - all together on the day of the “Stand”.

Let’s now imagine there are many who show up too, that do not agree with the views of the Chocolate Party, and have come to protest bringing guns of their own.

Are we so naive to imagine that the only possible outcome can be a peaceable one?

Can anyone name one city that has a police force that is adequate to handle a potential violent breakout, involving tens of thousands of angry people who are all heavily armed, and pissed at our government, The People?

Are we unwilling to accept the possible need for a military intervention in such an extreme fictitious scenario?

#122     Dec 28, 2012

3. kinda funny leftist's talking about crushing traitors .

yeah , we ALL get how you leftist's will support a govt entity no matter how tyrannical it gets : yet you fuckwads don't seem to get it as why we are not so blase about the loss of our rights to said govt.

#123     Dec 28, 2012
  4. I'd be interested in reading the one drafted, detailing the scenario which included the US military's right and need to assassinate the President .

yeah I'd like to read that contingency plan.

#124     Dec 28, 2012
  5. Memories are short around here, and history is obviously not a real strong suit.
    G Washington led, in his first term, the militias of various states against an armed rebellion. (Imagine the President doing that today? Achilles28 would have a severe case of the vapors, thinking it was tyranny incarnate.)
    In living memory, Detroit had not just federalized National Guardsmen, but paratroopers sent in to put down the riots there.
    I was a kid for that second one. I can honestly say I can't recall anyone, anywhere, thinking that sending in the Army was a threat to the liberty of the American people. I guess that's only the case when they go up against white folk.

#125     Dec 28, 2012
  6. I didn't want to come right out and call them a bunch of alarmists, who were just looking for a reason to get their panties wet or shit their pants- oh hell no, that would have made me a bleeding heart liberal and an enemy to America. :)

#126     Dec 28, 2012
  7. I think getting their pink panties wet was about right.
    This country is governed by the Constitution, not the Articles of Confederation, something these Tea Partiers need to get straight. The whole point of Washington leading those militias was to make that point crystal clear to the Tea Partiers of his day.

#127     Dec 28, 2012
  8. ================
    Good points
    2 more Points.
    [1st]I had the privelege of traing in US military.Moved on; but they taught us, rightly, number one in battle victory, is WEATHER.So never forget who controls the weather .Its the LORD, no man can do that
    .Radar doesnt work in hailstorms****************************************

[2] Remember what God did to Pharoah [king of Egypt/muslim king]
    knocked the wheels off his chariots //drowned all of that enemy/army in RED SEA:cool: We may have a king STILL stupid enough to keep fighting GOD/church.Too Bad for him. Stay tuned to your news......................................................

Many church Pastors OPENLY challenged the IRS past year on trying to get IRS in a court fight, but strangely the IRS backed down.

#128     Dec 29, 2012