US alternative to Dukascopy?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fxPadawan, Oct 16, 2010.

1. JamesL

JamesL

Currenex is not a brokerage.

#11     Jul 9, 2011
  2. @southbeach4me
    Well, you offended me. Everything on that checklist was available at Dukascopy. Not at all ridiculous.

MB Trading has frequent disconnects and that's between TX to CA. How the F does Dukascopy maintain a connection for 2 weeks from TX to F'ing Switzerland without issues? Oh, they probably don't use Microsoft technology. Just like "serious" traders like you have accepted the crap OS of Microsoft with frequent reboots, my government now wants me to accept crap brokers. And MB Trading is the best of the US. The point is I'll be forced to go back to MB Trading or FXDD.

@trade2live
    Yes. See http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222863&perpage=6&pagenumber=1
    In that thread I reference the Dodd Frank Act and our representatives you can vote out next election. Or petition to possibly revoke the sections we don't like.

#12     Jul 11, 2011
  3. bstay

bstay

is it really the government that wants you to trade with US brokers, or is it really the Chicago big boys who wanted the kill the spot forex market and move everyone to the exchanges and trade futures for a fee and commission?

#13     Jul 11, 2011
  4. Good question. All I know is who voted Aye and who didn't veto it.

#14     Jul 12, 2011