URGENT question for Joe:

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ghostzapper, Sep 6, 2008.

Is there something fishy going on in "trading" with the urgent message thread?

1. Yes, lousy and biased moderation at its best

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. No, urgent message is a legit trading thread

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. time to put ghost on ignore... I will enjoy the quiet

#11     Sep 9, 2008
  2. I have a better idea for you. Why son't you stop following me all around ET? Geez, you follow me everywhere I go, and now proclaim you're putting me on ignore.

ET--where do you find these maggots?

Still waiting for a response to this thread Joe..

#12     Sep 9, 2008
  3. [​IMG]

#13     Sep 9, 2008
  4. I'm a moderator, yes. You're not even that. You're just an obsessed poster that shows up under multiple usernames to a messageboard that doesn't even want him.

And I like "rowschwanz" better.

Keep holding your breath for Joe.

#14     Sep 9, 2008
  5. Joe

Joe

I've been here all along. Reading, watching... banning. I am aware of the thread, and I'm keeping a close eye on it. I've already shut it down once if it tips again into murky waters I wont hesitate to shut it down.

#15     Sep 9, 2008
  6. Please note that it was ghostzapper and his crew of alias's that intentionally violated the rules to get the thread shut down. They also treat your mod's with total disrespect. I hope this ET element of slime doesn't take your words as a green light to fire up the band and bring the thread back into murky waters.

Rennick out :cool:

#16     Sep 9, 2008
  7. Dont be offended William. Its just our opinion that your thread is just an advertisement for the "ball site". However, its a fact that your posts are not original calls, but simply reposts. At least we pointed it out to the powers that be.

#17     Sep 9, 2008
  8. The main offender checks in. This dirt bag posted multiple links to the site and blathered about how great it is. He should be banned for those violations, but mainly for being a sneaky lying alias for some SOB who doesnt have the balls to do the dirty work that his his alias port is doing.

As far as banning someone for reposting the indicator they use, go ahead. Everyone on ET would have to be banned.

Rennick out:cool:

ps. That was a slam dunk launched from the free throw line.:)

#18     Sep 9, 2008
    #19     Sep 9, 2008
  10. :cool:

#20     Sep 9, 2008