URGENT: Nigerian scam here at Elitetrader!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by crgarcia, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Received the following Email from the email function here at et:

This is a message from b1970p at Elite Trader's message board

Hello!!!

My Full name is Mrs. Barati Parinaz, I am a complete Canadian Citizen but was Born in Iran by An iranian Mother.
    I was married to the Former Assistant Director of Iran Mines and Metals, Oil, who died on 20th October 2006. My husband fell sick and he was flown to Spain for treatment but later died of nose, ear and throat diseases and he has been buried. I inherited a total sum of US$ 11 Million dollars(Eleven Million Dollars) from my late husband.This money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a Security finance company,This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family Documents. Since the death of my husband, his Relatives has been seriously chasing me around with constant treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them because they knew that i don't have anyone who will oppose them been i lost my parent 17yrs ago.

They have successfully collected all his properties,during this process i quickly arranged by concealing this said 11 Million United State Dollars i inheritage from my husband into a Safety metallic trunk box and quickly transfered it to a Security Finance Company there in Africa been that my husband has a home there. Yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank accounts of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them this deposit with the Security finance company in Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire neither they know about this said money, because this is where my future and destiny lies upon.

My main purpose of sending you this urgent mail request, not that i know you or we have meet before,it is due to the present stress and pressure from my husband's relative and the notification i recieved from the Security company were i made the deposit of the metallic safety trunk box that the time duration of the deposit has almost expired and i don't want the company to consficate the box if the time expired, Hence why i contacted you and also because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your country for onward lodgement into your Bank account for the purpose of future investment. with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon.

I am assuring you that the family of my late husband was never aware of the secret existence of this deposit which i made with the Security Finance company and they can never be aware of it,Please Consider my situation as a widow and come to my rescue. I will appreciate you immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hearing from you soon for quick prcessing and conclusion of this business transaction.Please contact me urgently upon your acceptance so that we can discuss how to go about this transaction speedily and accomplished it.

Thanking you in anticipation of your very kind and humane gesture and looking forward to hearing considerably from you. please I don't need any telephone communication in this because of the presence of my husband's greedy and wicked relatives presently flock in our home. I don't want them to know about this development to aviod them not knowing that such Money are still in my possesion.Please if you can assist me, I will be very grateful and repay you many
    time over.

Best regards,
    Mrs. Barati Parinaz.

parina1760@yahoo.ca

2. The first message:

This is a message from b1970p at Elite Trader's message board ( http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/index.php ).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello from barati.

Hello i am barati parinaz a citizen of iranian/canadian and i am 37 years old woman.I saw your email contact through your country directory in the internet and will be very happy to chat and discuss much with you regarding your country
    and my plans of coming to settled and invest there in future.i am planing to re-locate to your country for re-settlement and investment purposes hence why i will need your assistances to be my guardian and direct me upon my arrival to
    your country.please kindly reply me at (bar70p200@yahoo.ca) with direction and more details regarding your country.so we can discuss more and to enable me send you more details about me.
    Barati.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To email b1970p, you can use this online form:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member.php?action=mailform&userid=112363

3. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

She sounds honest, go for it.

4. I am sure you can find the Delete button if you look for it

5. LOL. I love the emails where folks start messing with them back. It drives them crazy. They showed the place that they operate that stuff on one of the News Magazine shows (Dateline?). It was fascinating to see how they tracked it all the way back to Nigeria and exposed those involved on camera.

6. Surdo

Surdo

I see you are a busy guy crgarcia!

7. It's the moderators who should press the delete button, to delete THE scamer accounts.

8. Change your ET account settings so that no one can send you e-mail. Problem solved.

9. From time to time I receive Emails from newbies asking/thanking for advice.

I have no problem helping people if I can.

#10     Aug 22, 2008