Urgent Message From Rennick

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, Jul 17, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

exactly what rennick is doing....which in and of itself is trying to predict that the bet you place goes in your favor...

#41     Jul 17, 2007
  2. maxpi

maxpi

H & S on the YM currently....

#42     Jul 17, 2007
  3. maxpi

maxpi

That pretty much qualifies as a stupid post. Predicting something for a long while... LOL

I remember prognosticators in the mid 90's talking about the "nosebleed" levels of the tech sector.. when the NASD composite was maybe....4500 LOL. I got sick of hearing about the "nosebleed" and fortunately the term and the prognosticators went away along with their accounts probably.

#43     Jul 17, 2007
  4. Change of plan...expecting upside break out here. Long and strong covered shorts at .32

As for my FIX comment....you really think the markets aren't rigged?

#44     Jul 17, 2007
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Wait until Monday guys. We have options expiration coming up. In the meantime take a mini vacation. and cool it.

#45     Jul 17, 2007
  6. I was using the 20-year time frame for the sake of argument, which was to demonstrate that a 2-bar move is harder to predict than a longer term move. My trading position is the same as it's been since late last year: a spread between short ZN and long ES. I do trade shorter term, too.

#46     Jul 17, 2007
  7. I'm not up on "trader talk".

Does "gonna dump" mean the same as flatline?

#47     Jul 17, 2007
  8. I think you may have missed the context of my attempt at humor.

#48     Jul 17, 2007
  9. they apparantly called off the attack after I outed them. As for today, it ain't over....SISTER

#49     Jul 17, 2007
  10. I detect a heartbeat.

#50     Jul 17, 2007