Urgent Message From Rennick

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, Jul 17, 2007.

1. IF your are in TROUBLE => DOUBLE !! :D :D :D

#21     Jul 17, 2007
  2. Is your only function on this earth to look at a tape, react to it and attempt to generate cash? Thats sad. Why not learn the actual reasons why its moving up? Sometimes its nice to study things and know the reasons. Educate yourself.

Honestly, Michael, we all want to help you, but I think best "education" you will get is from these honorable ladies from Japan :

Housewives Outmaneuver UBS, Deutsche Bank Trading Yen

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=adnSs4grfQlQ&refer=home

:D :D :D

#22     Jul 17, 2007
  3. "No matter what," eh? Well, just be sure it's not one of those exploding cigars.

#23     Jul 17, 2007
  4. S2007S

S2007S

haha

MSFT is up .65...

last week they tell us that they have to take another $1,000,000,000 charge because of the problems with XBOX, stock didnt even budge on the news. Quite strange if you ask me.

#24     Jul 17, 2007
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I used to put those in my uncles cigs....BA-BOOM right when he was least expecting it..

#25     Jul 17, 2007
  6. 2 pm EST Dow +53

She's been near the highs and over 50 for a while now. It's gut check time, if you want to score a win today all's you have to do is short the close from here. Whatever it is that you trade it doesn't matter, you have until 2:30 pm new york time to pull the trigger. Oh yea it should close at the lows, so let it ride at least until then. Just make sure you bring your balls, because this time, overnight is alright, or as my friend ML would say " iss AhAight"
    Rennick Zweig out:cool:

#26     Jul 17, 2007
  7. OK, just be sure not to mistake gut feel for gas.
    :D

Good luck.

As for me, I can't even see two price bars ahead of me. I am legally market blind, so I use a seeing-eye price bar on a very tight leash.

#27     Jul 17, 2007
  8. Are you sure you didn't mean to predict a fucking breakout to new highs in the Spooz at 2:30? :confused: :D

#28     Jul 17, 2007
  9. 2:30 PM est DOW +63

OK GUYS,
    IT'S NUT-CUTTIN TIME. THE FORETOLD COUNTERTREND JUST MAXED OUT... LET THE SELLOFF BEGIN!!!!

Rennick out:cool:

#29     Jul 17, 2007
  10. Probably the most honest part of anything you've said today you ass. :p

#30     Jul 17, 2007