Urgent : Just sold RBOBM8( IPE ) @ 3.1708

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by TraDaToR, May 16, 2008.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Hello,

That's a fucking end of the week. I just got 1 RBOBM8 sold @ 3.1708 while the market is around 3.21.

I didn't even had an active trade on RBOB, just a long position... The print just appeared out of the blue as if it was a margin call. It even doesn't appear on charts and T§S.

What can I do? Can I bust the trade? Do I have to contact ICE?

That's almost a 2000$ loss.

Fuck.

2. You mean you did not put the sell order but it got sold in your account?

3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Yes.It seems like they busted my entry from yesterday.

4. You can contact your broker if it is not margin call.

5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

No, it's not a margin call and the problem is that they sold/ busted it 0.04 off the current market.

6. Your broker should help you out in that case.

7. Surdo

Surdo

Just a stupid thought, when is the last day of trading for June RBOB?

8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

They busted my trades from yesterday and of course, I had the inverse position on NYMEX that cost me 1500 $.

I'm really pissed at ICE. They cannot bust trades after one day.

9. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

May 30 th or something

10. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Wow... What an evening.

After posting, I had some sort of freeze on TWS and my IPE positions on WTI and HOIL seemed to be offset too. Off course, for each position I had on IPE, I had one inverse on NYMEX, and I immediately offseted my NYMEX positions.

After restarting TWS, my WTI and HOIL positions are back and I offset it.

I call IB trade desk to know what happens and be sure I'm flat with no pending orders. They explain that my RBOB position have been busted but not the 2 others... and I got noticed more than 24 hours after the trade.

I have finally lost 1300 $ on my RB NYMEX position and I cannot do anything...Imagine if I had more lots on it. Take your loss and move on.

You got to love ICE.

#10     May 16, 2008