Uranus is lined up with Pluto.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EtfTrader, Mar 19, 2004.

1. EtfTrader

EtfTrader Guest

Sold 115,000 QQQ +0.92 for a cool $105,800 in profits

Where's that HeilBrenner piker?

#11     Mar 29, 2004
  2. I'm here. And your 0.92 is worth next to nothing. Your drawdown has been bigger than your gain. If you seriously try to develop yourself, think about that for a second.

I wish you best of luck in the future.

#12     Mar 29, 2004
  3. EtfTrader

EtfTrader Guest

What does drawdown have to do with anything moron. The fact is I cut a profit larger than your 18c a share and took down ONE round trip for $0.92 while you sit there day in and day out gambling.

My time is used more efficient. While you sit there moving in and out of trades like someone on crack, I am out playing sailing and sipping latte's not worrying about the next 5cent move that causes you to close your trade like a girl.

#13     Mar 30, 2004

4. Already told you, but as you don't understand once again.
    My gain is not and never has been 0.18c. This was only a partial profit taking of the first trade. I'm sure you are not familiar with the concept of scaling in/out.
    My advice:
    1. Learn to read.
    2. Learn to calculate.
    3. As your are not able to write my name in the correct form, please learn to write.

IMHO your behavior isn't adequate, Sir. So this will be defiantly the last reply to any comment from you. Please don't spam me any further.

#14     Mar 30, 2004
  5. EtfTrader

EtfTrader Guest

Please don't spam you?

This is my thread moron. I authored it. And you came to piss on it with your big headed ego and two cents worth of "knowledge".

Go away loser.

#15     Mar 30, 2004
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Wasn't your drawdown in silver bigger than your gain?

#16     Mar 30, 2004