Updated List of Good Prop Firms in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mbay, Nov 9, 2006.

1. We have affiliates in Arcadia and Irivine (the "OC" of course).

Don

#11     Nov 19, 2006
  2. Any futures to trade in LA ?

#12     Nov 19, 2006
  3. mbay

mbay

I came across a company called Cannon Trading focusing on futures located in Beverly Hills.

#13     Nov 19, 2006
  4. What's the equity prop firm in Orange County? Someone in here mentioned that.

#14     Aug 28, 2008
  5. cygroup is in la. i got a good deal with them. so far no problems past 2 years. pm me if u have questions. maybe i can get u the same deal

#15     Sep 1, 2008
  6. vingbel

vingbel

Allbutgreen,

Did you have to put any of your own money? Also, do they have an option where you work on site?

I'm looking into prop firms in Los Angeles and I'd appreciate any input you might have.

If you want me to PM you, let me know.

Thanks.

#16     Sep 2, 2008
  7. vingbel

vingbel

Does anyone know anything more about EWT, Cy Group, and Cannon, in Los Angeles?

Are there any other prop firms in Los Angeles that anyone knows about or worked for?

#17     Sep 3, 2008
  8. i trade with CY. been 3 years now. nothing to complain about. i got a good package with them but don't think they offer it to newcomers. pm if you have questions. maybe i can get you the same package.

#18     Sep 4, 2008
  9. Where are they located in LA, what address..couldn't find it on their website? Do they offer training?

#19     Sep 4, 2008
  10. jgold310

jgold310

There were some ads on Craigslist LA some time ago. Do you know of any firms prop or retail whom have a trading floor at their offices?

#20     Sep 11, 2008