Update

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Seanote, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Seanote

Seanote Guest

It's been almost a year since I posted my daily trades and commentary on this board and I had to search 5 different forums to find just a few names I recognized from the "old days". Gecko, AAAbeltway, marketsurfer... what happened to everyone??? Have they just moved on, or where they forced to quit the game? It might have only been 9 months ago now that I think about it. It's amazing how quickly this industry turns people in and out. I want to stop by and see how the old guys were doing, especially Mr. Subliminal... hands down the most appreciated voice on this board. For those of you who don't know who is, search for his archived threads and read through them. He is by far the most clever, comical "trader" this board has seen. Anyway, I'd like to know how some of you are doing these days with the p&l.

2. seanote returns!!! :eek:

i can't really speak for others, but for me, i would say i've made MAJOR breakthroughs since you were last here. if i don't get banned from ET, i'll be here 9 months from now, and 9 years after that. :cool:

i don't think Mr Subliminal posts as much as he used to, but he's definitely still around.

good to see you back, dude. i hope you stick around.